Easy Pill is powerful medication tracker and reminder. The app uses unique color-coded graphics to keep track of your meds, has intuitive user interface and allows to set up any kind of reminder.
Adding new pill is easy as 1-2-3 -just answer three simple questions:
- how often you take it
- how many times per day
- how many days
Easy Pill will build time schedule based on your answers.
Easy Pill manages your medication as a course. Course duration can be set from 1 day to 1 year or taking constantly. The app displays elegant progress bar to see how close you're to finish. You can pause/resume course if needed. Completed courses are moved to archive automatically - you will always have your past prescriptions in your hands ready for next doctor's visit (if you ever need one, of course). You can email/print your archive or repeat course.
Latest iOS support:
Take advantage of latest iOS features. Dark mode. With Interactive notifications you can take, snooze or skip dose right from the lock screen, no need to open the application.
Today’s widget shows upcoming doses at a glance with status and refill warning.
Apple Watch app - see and take doses for Today with your Watch.
Enable Touch ID to unlock Easy Pill with your fingerprint, use 3D Touch for quick actions.
Smart quantity tracking:
Specify amount of medication you take per dose, Easy Pill will compute the total you need to complete your course and additionally warn you when medication is running low and even tell how much more you need.
Advanced Import/Export features:
Build your schedule online in any browser at https://www.easypilltracker.com/rx and scan QR code right from your screen to import it using built-in QR code scanner.
At any time you can email or print medication list from archive or currently taking including full dose log, export to CSV is available too.
- Robust notifications - no internet connection required
- Fast pill setup in just a few taps
- Visually edit time schedule by tapping and moving dose time
- Visually see your pills for a day
- Fast take dose action - just single tap on your pill
- Due Today view - see all scheduled doses for Today grouped and sorted by time
- Track remaining doses
- Detailed history of taken doses
- Unique privacy settings: ability to change alert message and passcode protection
- Repeating/nagging reminders
- Great collection of sounds for your reminders including 5 long one's!
- Pause/Resume course
- Snooze reminder (10-60 minutes)
- Medication title autocomplete
- Refill reminder
- Automation feature to automatically mark scheduled doses as taken or skipped
- Archive to store completed courses and repeat
- Ability to email or print your current or archived medication list
- Quick link to search your pills in Safari
Easy Pill has different scheduling modes:
- fixed time schedule - choose times of day when you take your pills (up to the minute) and specify the days (daily, every 1-10 days, weekly - specify days of week, every two weeks, every 30 days, every 90 days)
- flexible mode - every 1-8 hours, doses scheduled automatically after you take your first pill in a day
- as needed - just to log when you take pills
Visit our support site - https://www.easypilltracker.com where you can:
- see what people say about Easy Pill
- get support and leave feedback
- build your pill schedule online and just import it to the app via email or QR code
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
We try to respond within minutes and in many cases the issues are resolved right away with usage tip from us.
- printing fix
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for years now. It works great for keeping track of medications. The ‘log’ feature is so helpful if you’re as forgetful as I am!
Works much better than most , after a slight learning curve on alerts. Only complaint - I have a pill I take once a month that would like to take same day of month and can’t figure out how to schedule it as there is no option for monthly only 30 days which doesn’t give you same day dose schedule like the weekly schedule does.
Love everything and is easy to set up but I can’t find where you delete a medication anyone help? TIA
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your review! To delete a medication completely please open My Pills screen and do a swipe left. BirdsCorp.com team.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dmitry Polyankovskiy
- 12 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 BirdsCorp.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.