Al Qaida Al Nooraniya is an intuitive, free app specifically designed to educate Muslim kids and adults who want to learn to read the Arabic Quran with perfection. This app is interactive with authentic and professionally recorded audio. This Qaida is most commonly used in Middle east, and various parts of the world.
This app follows the progressive/step-by-step format starting from recognition of alphabets to reading complete sentences from the Quran using the correct pronunciation (tajweed) rules of reciting in Arabic style.
Simply tap and hold on any sentence or word to play the recitation, practice, and bookmark it.
Some of the key features include:
- Crystal Clear Al Qaida Al Nooraniya Script has been completely rewritten using vector graphics, yet preserving its original classical form.
- Images are professionally optimised for digital screens for best reading experience, with an easy to use interface.
- 17 Lessons which provide step by step Learning.
- Pronunciation (Tajweed) rules are taught in Al Qaida Al Nooraniya.
NAVIGATION AND USAGE
- Bookmark pages or bookmark a specific word.
- Jump to any page by using the "Slide to Page" feature.
- Main index allow easy navigation to Lesson / Page.
- Intuitive “tap & hold” menu.
- Professionally recorded high quality audio.
- Ability to select and play specific word or sentence.
- Repeat sections - Learning friendly mode to repeat lines or section multiple times.
- Audio recited by Mufti Mohammed Ghiyas Mohiuddin from Madrasa Arabia Hifzul Quraan, India.
This application has been verified by our team thoroughly. Some of the verification team members include: Maulana Muhammad Sulaiman Patel from Masjid e Umar, Auckland, New Zealand - see www.masjideumar.co.nz and Mufti Mohammed Ghiyas Mohiuddin from Madrasa Arabia Hifzul Quraan, India - see www.hifzulquraan.com
ANY FURTHER ERRORS
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any mistakes so we can rectify them.
We dedicate this application as a means of reward for all the muslims that have passed away. We request the user of the app to make dua for the people who helped with this project.
This publication is designed and developed by Qamar Apps. Al Qaida Al Nooraniya by Qamar Apps is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-shareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Buy Remove Ads In-App purchase to help contribute to the improvement of this app. We highly recommend you to purchase and remove ads.
Jazakallah Khair for reading the description of the application.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this XDD🤭🤍🤞🏽🌈
So I do this book and I love it because I lost my book and I can just download this app and read it and I am almost done I just have to do the test but yeah Ramadan kream I hope you have the best Ramdan ever I love you all and yeah bye I rate this 10/10 AMAZING BYE BTW I HELP MY SISTER TOO AND IT CAN READ FOR HER SHE IS ONLY 6 AND I AM 14✨💞🤍🌈🧸
XDD : maryam slash 💞🧁🤪
Great for converts to learn tajweed. Your own Pakistani tutor in your pocket. Love how each word is pronounced letter by letter with clarity. Be aware that some of the harakat might use Urdu words and not Arabic.
The developer, Qamar Apps, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- QAMAR APPS Ltd
- 95.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Qamar Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Hide Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.