Noorani Qaida Indian Edition helps you learn Arabic Alphabets and Quran with Tajweed. This is an intuitive, free app specifically designed to educate Muslim kids and adults who want to learn to read the Arabic Quran with perfection. This app is interactive with authentic and professionally recorded audio. This Qaida is most commonly used in India and various parts of the world.
This app follows the progressive/step-by-step format starting from recognition of alphabets to reading complete sentences from the Quran using the correct pronunciation (tajweed) rules of reciting in Arabic style.
Simply tap and hold on any sentence or word to play the recitation, practice, and bookmark it.
Some of the key features include:
- Crystal Clear Noorani Qaida (Indian Edition) Script has been completely rewritten using vector graphics, yet preserving its original classical form.
- Images are professionally optimised for digital screens for best reading experience, with an easy to use interface.
- 27 Lessons which provide step by step Learning.
- Pronunciation (Tajweed) rules are taught in the Noorani Qaidah.
NAVIGATION AND USAGE
- Bookmark pages or bookmark a specific sentence.
- Jump to any page by using the "Slide to Page" feature.
- Main index allow easy navigation to Lesson / Page.
- Intuitive “tap & hold” menu
- Professionally recorded high quality audio
- Ability to select and play specific word or sentence
- Repeat sections - Learning friendly mode to repeat lines or section multiple times
- Audio recited by Mufti Mohammed Ghiyas Mohiuddin from Madrasa Arabia Hifzul Quraan in India
This application has been verified by our team thoroughly. Some of the verification team members include: Maulana Muhammad Sulaiman Patel from Masjid e Umar in Auckland, New Zealand - see www.masjideumar.co.nz and Mufti Mohammed Ghiyas Mohiuddin from Madrasa Arabia Hifzul Quraan in India - see www.hifzulquraan.com
ANY FURTHER ERRORS
Please email us on email@example.com if you find any mistakes so we can rectify them.
We dedicate this application as a means of reward for all the muslims that have passed away. We request the user of the app to make dua for the people who helped with this project.
COPYRIGHT - Creative Commons License
This publication is designed and developed by Qamar Apps. Noorani Qaida (Indian Edition) by Qamar Apps is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-shareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit : http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
Buy Remove Ads InApp purchase to help contribute to the improvement of this app. We highly recommend you to purchase and remove ads.
Jazakallah Khair for reading the description of the application
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.