With version 3.1.8 of the Mobile Recipient App, Alertus is proud to release the personal ThreatWatcher™ functionality. This new feature is accessible to all users and does not require association with an organization that is an Alertus Customer. ThreatWatcher™ Alerts will allow users to track their recent movement for location specific alerting.
Location Tracker - Keeps track of your movements over the last 15 for location specific alerting.
You must opt in to location tracking, and your location history is only stored locally on your device. .
Added in-app link to contact Alertus Support
- Foreign Language Support - Initial support for French, Spanish and Portuguese. Contact Alertus Support to request additional languages
- Onboarding - New flow to familiarize users with app features
- Group Filtering - Quickly find groups on the subscriptions screen
- Report Incident Improvements
**Quickly report an incident from the app homepage by pressing the appropriate incident icon
**Updated map interface using Google Maps, including Hybrid and Satellite view options
**Network changes to how the Alertus Server receives incident reports. See more information below
- Change groups pin dialog box with better error handling
- Fix UI bug when the group was not showing as subscribed after entering the pin
- Fix a ui bug with group unsubscription / subscription
- Fix the issue of dismissing the keyboard on the report incident page and Emergency notes on the Profile page.
- Fix the offline message discrepancy between the notification and group subscription page.
- Removes unnecessary code changes
- MAM/EMM implementations
- - Mobile Application Management Implementation.
- - For iOS devices
- - MAM / MDM vendor account needed
Ratings and Reviews
Can never see full alert
Using an IPhone 6S, when I am notified of an alert I start the Alertus app, nothing is shown. When I go into the notifications tab, there are no notifications. Pretty useless in an emergency, don’t you think?
Works well - always evolving
Works very well with mobile push messaging - seems to have features being added often which is a nice touch.
Incident reporting functionality is powerful and users can take safety back in their hands!
Works pretty well in our use cases, bugs are addressed quickly on feedback.
I can’t erase an alert. It is 6 months old. It will not archive. Can anyone help?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alertus Technologies, LLC
- 99.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Alertus Technologies