Find what moves you with 2 free weeks of unlimited yoga, fitness, and mindfulness classes. Achieve your wellness goals with at-home workouts, expert instructors, and personalized class recommendations fit for your lifestyle.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Whether you’re looking to build strength, increase flexibility, relieve stress, or learn a new skill, there’s a class or series for you. Choose from thousands of high-quality yoga, fitness, and mindfulness videos, including:
Yoga: Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Hatha, Restorative, Yin, Yoga for Beginners, Kundalini, Prenatal Yoga
Fitness: Strength, Cardio, HIIT, Barre, Pilates, Core Workouts
Mindfulness: Guided Meditation, Breathwork, Visual Meditations, Yoga Nidra, Sound Baths
Skills: Inversions, Arm Balances, Flexibility, Mobility, Backbends
Using our Class Finder, you can sort by style, difficulty, time, and instructor to suit your mood and schedule. No Wi-Fi? Download classes offline and take your practice on the go.
PUT YOUR PRACTICE IN YOUR POCKET
From the comfort of your living room to a hotel room across the globe, we put your favorite classes for mind and body at your fingertips — available on phone, tablet, web, and Apple TV.
SWEAT WITH THE BEST
Our team of expert instructors will inspire you to push past your peak, scale back when you need to, and take a moment for yourself.
NEW CLASSES DAILY
Get bored easily? We release new classes every week. Keep your practice fresh with the latest and greatest in yoga, fitness, and mindfulness.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
We’re in this together! Log your workouts and stay motivated with thousands of other users in our online community.
TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY
Sync your sessions with the Apple Health app for a complete picture of all your workouts.
Alo Moves Terms of Service: https://www.alomoves.com/terms
Questions, comments, and feedback? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
• Instructors filter now sorted alphabetically
• Improved class and series thumbnails
• Community feature improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I swear by this app
I’ve had recurring shoulder problems for about a year and a half now from rock climbing (I travel, making it difficult to get regular physical therapy). They have a shoulder pain relief series that has done wonders for me. This series is seriously a mini physical therapist in your pocket. My shoulder feels much more stable and mobile than it has all year.
Additionally, I started the “discover your splits series.” I haven never been able to do the splits (probably about 6 inches off the ground). I started doing a daily split-stretch routine for about a month (by myself), and I wasn’t making any progress. THEN, i started this series and 11 days in...boom. I can do the splits on my right side. I still can’t believe it because I have never been able to do the splits in my whole life. I’m stull working on my left side, but I am actually so impressed by this app and its capabilities.
Excited to explore more of their videos!!
Exercises are great but app needs some improvements
I started trying the app a week ago and I really like the exercises however I found that some things don’t work quite well on the app:
- the filter function is very basic. I wanted to search all the beginner programs and they don’t have a way to do so even though they categorize the programs on beginner, intermediate, etc
- when you add a program to your practice it doesn’t keep track of the classes you have done (marking them as completed) so you have to remember which one was the last one you did... I did the same class twice today because of this
- the play / pause button is weird... I have a 4 yo that sometimes interrupts me and I usually press pause but in some cases the video started again from the beginning
Otherwise I’m liking the videos and I feel they are challenging so I will keep using it. I also like that it has meditation (last year I was paying for exercise and meditation apps separately).
Love this app
I tried this app on a whim because I had heard it was the best yoga app out there and I was missing my in person yoga classes. I am so glad I did. I have been using for about 6 weeks now and it has really helped me amp up my yoga practice. I have been an avid yogi for years but my practice was stale because the classes at my gym, while enjoyable, are too repetitive and do not push me in new directions. Getting more of a challenge and having many different types of yoga classes available has gotten me more excited about yoga again. I can already see improvements in my strength - I had been working handstands for over a year on my own but I’ve progressed immensely in the last month through more focus and quality training. I will definitely be keeping my subscription even when the gym reopens.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alo, LLC
- 55 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Alo Moves Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $19.99
- Yearly Membership $199.99
- Journey to Handstand $19.99
- Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series $49.99
- True Strength $29.99
- Pure Flexibility Classes - Ashley Galvin $39.99
- True Strength Evolution 1 - Dylan Werner $39.99
- True Flexibility $39.99
- BodyStrong - Ashley Galvin $39.99
- Barre Sculpt - Jacquelyn Umof $39.99