Aloe Care’s award-winning service keeps older adults safer and helps caregivers stay connected and supported.
Download the Aloe Care app to install, pair and effortlessly connect to the elders' secure Aloe Care Smart Hub. The app also shows location and emergency updates if elders have the Aloe Care Mobile Companion (works nationwide on AT&T LTE where available.)
You and the people you choose to include in the circle of care can see vital information about the older adults well-being including falls, motion, air quality, and temperature -- all are detected by the Smart Hub and the Smart Activity Sensors and are shown in the app. The service provides 24/7 in-app access to support, including a professional emergency response center and collaborative care with your family and/or professional agencies.
Also use the app to check-in with elders through their Aloe Care Smart Hub. Through a voice command or push of a button on the Smart Hub, the older adult can also request your attention - you'll be notified within the app.
The secure Aloe Care app provides a comprehensive suite of caregiving tools:
- Receive requests from the older adult for check-in/assistance
- A log of check-ins by family and caregivers; participants can provide notes about the older adults’ status
- Should an emergency occur, Aloe Care’s call center can be reached 24/7, either through a single button-push within the app or voice-activation from the elders' home
- In-home and outdoor temperatures are visible; anomalies such as sudden spikes or drops are flagged
- Get notice of marked changes in air quality conditions, including VOC and CO2 levels
- Know exactly when professional caregivers arrive and depart
- To help identify issues before they become emergencies, the Aloe Care sensors learn mobility patterns - mobility anomalies are noted within the app
Aloe Care’s award-winning service has been acclaimed by Real Simple, PCMag, Today's Caregiver, and MD Tech Review, among others. It was named Health & Wellness Product of the Year by the IoT Breakthrough Awards (2021). Aloe Care was created by caregivers, for caregivers. More than 70 percent of the people in the company actively support aging-in-place parents and grandparents.
- Improved MC2 setup experience
- Emergency controls
Ratings and Reviews
Love the check-in feature
It’s amazing to be able to use the app to quickly start a two-way call with my grandmother. She likes that she doesn’t need to get up to answer the phone to speak to me as well. It’s been really helpful for my family so far.
I set up the home hub yesterday which took almost two hours so that was annoying. I now attempted to send a message to everyone in the care circle and no message went out. I’ve tried three times now and there’s still no message from me to the care circle recipients. I’m going to give this system and app another few days. It’s not intuitive. It should be easier to figure out
I have not been able to add the motion sensors to the app.
It should not be this difficult to add the sensors to the app. The company’s saving grace is its support/technical people. Everyone I’ve talked to have really been helpful and patient, staying on the line for what seems like hours.
Love the service
This is so much better than what we were using before! Customer support is great and very responsive too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aloe Care Health, Inc
- 63.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Aloe Care 2024