Automatically detect main object(s) and applies on background different high-quality special effects. It can use DualCam andTrueDepth features for best result
AlphaBlur Effects App uses neural network, artificial intelligence and modern Apple's hardware optical features for smart automatic splitting background and foreground objects on your photos and apply different amazing special effects on background.
If your device supports Dual Cameras or TrueDepth hardware features then now AlphaBlur also uses these for supreme quality of background splitting. If you use an old iPhone without modern hardware features then our app can work fine and on these to.
Many beautiful high-quality effects are collected in this fine app and can be easily applied by one click on effect's icon. Different kinds of blur and focus effects, bokeh with different shapes of elements, highlights and stars, turbulence distortions and many tenses other special effects are available for you with help of AlphaBlur Effect App presented for you by AlphaPlugins.
- automatically split background and foreground objects with using artificial intelligence
- use DualCamera and TrueDepth hardware features if these are available on device.
- many kinds of blur and focus effects, include zooming blur, motion blur, radial and etc.
- different bokeh effects with different shapes of elements
- lot of different highlight and stars effects.
- various types of turbulence distortion effects which can be applied on background to
Similar like other AlphaPlugins' product the AlphaBlur Effects is high-quality and very intellectually app what gives you a lot of fun.
New version has been adapted to iOS13.5
Ratings and Reviews
Works ok; needs refinement
Works ok to blur background. Similar to iPhone’s Portrait mode, but more options. Some seem a bit fake but others may call them artsy. The basics work best in my opinion. Newer iPhones allow portrait blur adjustments that would surpass this but for even X owners this is a good(basic) after-photo blur tool.
Doesn’t work as well when the main objects (those you don’t want blurred) are not next to each other. Such as when a dog is standing in front of a person. Depending on the depth the person starts to blur.
But a solid start. Guessing updating the software to the latest iOS could help?
No Blur Strength Ajustements
It does what it said but without strength adjustment, it makes photos look ‘fake’.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maxim Chernousov
- 37 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020, AlphaPlugins
- In-App Purchases
- Bokeh & Stars $0.99
- Turbulenses $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.