Ready For iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad
• Al-Quran English the ultimate collection of Quran translations in English language, audio recitation and translation recitation from trusted sources. One application after which you do not need to download any other Quran translation.
• 14 translations in English language including "Saheeh Internationals", "Ahmad Ali", "Pickthall", "Ahmad Raza khan", "Maudidi" and many more, complete list is given below.
• More than 20 complete Quran recitations
• Ayat by Ayat recitation of all famous reciters like Mishary, Aldossay, Abdul Basit , Ash Shatree and many more. Complete list given below
• A distinguish feature is the audio of translations for "Saheeh Internationals" ( more coming soon)
• Complete Quran Index
• Bookmarking for unlimited Ayats
• Ayat Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
• The crystal clear font is highlight of this application
• Support different font sizes, support pinch and zoom feature to change font
• Repeat of Ayat for memorisation
• Complete list of translators is Ahmed Ali, Ahmed Raza Khan, Yusuf Ali, A. J. Arberry, Abdul Majid Daryabadi, Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan, Maududi, Pickthall, Qaribullah & Darwaish, Saheeh International, Muhammad Sarwar, Habib Shakir, Transliteration and Wahiduddin Khan
• Complete list of reciters is Hedayatfar ,Kabiri ,Ibrahim Walk ,Shamshad Ali Khan ,Abdul Basit Murattal n Mujawwad ,Abu Bakr Ash Shaatree ,Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy ,Ibrahim Aldosary ,Yasser Ad Dussary ,Muhammad Jibreel ,Muhsin Al Qasim ,Shahriar Parhizgar ,Salaah Abdul Rahman Bukhatir ,Salah Al Budair ,Saood ash Shuraym ,Warsh Yassin al Jazaery ,Abdullah Basfar ,Ahmed Neana ,Abdur Rahmaan As Sudais
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App holds bookmark automatically, pinch and zoom to enlarge text,reads verse by verse in Arabic with English Audio translation, pause and play anywhere in the Surah (chapter). Start playback at any selected verse. Unlike some apps which return to the beginning of each chapter when you pause.
If you are looking for reading translation of Quran in English, this is the app. It had everything and is completely free unlike the others, which have ads or require subscription! Thanks to Devs and the team!
I tried the app and had lots of problems. When I first attempted to download the Saheeh International translation, it would stop whenever my phone went to sleep. When I tried to resume, it wouldn’t and I had to start all over again (ultimately I needed to watch my phone to make sure it didn’t sleep until the download finished).
After that I tried to download the Abdur Rahman As Sudais recitation. I watched my phone closely and it eventually downloaded. But I still can’t listen because for the past 24 hours it has just said “preparing audio.”
I don’t know, maybe it’s my phone or location or something. But I haven’t been able to listen to any Quran =(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.