Ready For iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and iPad
• Quran ul Kareem the ultimate collection of translations, audio recitation and translation recitation from trusted sources. One application after which you do not need to download any other Quran translation.
• More than 100 translations in more than 40 languages. English, French, German, Hindi, Urdu, complete list is given below
• Translations of all famous translators like Yusuf Ali, Hamidullah, Saheeh International, Maududi, As Suyuti, Muhiuddin Khan, Ahmad Raza Khan, Tahir ul Qadri , Najfi and many others.
• Ayat by Ayat recitation of all famous reciters like Mishary, Aldossay, Abdul Basit , Ash Shatree and many more. Complete list given below
• A distinguish feature is the audio of translations for many languages like English, Urdu and Persian ( more coming soon)
• Complete Index
• Bookmarking for unlimited Ayats
• Ayat Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, email and other platforms
• The crystal clear font is highlight of this application
• Support different font sizes
• Repeat of Ayat for memorisation
• Complete list of supported languages is Albanian, Amazigh, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Divehi, Dutch, English, French, German, Hausa, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Malay, Malayalam, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek
• Complete list of translators is Sherif Ahmeti, Feti Mehdiu, Hasan Efendi Nahi, Ramdane At Mansour, Muhammed Sadiq and Muhammed Sani Habib, al-Mahalli n Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti, King Fahad Complex, Vasim Mammadaliyev n Ziya Bunyadov, Alikhan Musayev, Muhiuddin Khan, Zohurul Hoque, Besim Korkut, Mustafa Mlivo, Tzvetan Theophanov, Ma Jian, Preklad , A. R. Nykl, Office of the President of Maldives, Salomo Keyzer, Fred Leemhuis, Sofian S. Siregar, Ahmed Ali, Ahmed Raza Khan, A. J. Arberry, Daryabadi, Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan, Maududi, Pickthall, Qaribullah and Ahmad Darwish, Saheeh International, Muhammad Sarwar, Habib Shakir, Wahiduddin Khan, Yusuf Ali, Muhammad Hamidullah, Abu Rida ibn Ahmad ibn Rassoul, A. S. F. Bubenheim and N. Elyas, Adel Theodor Khoury, Amir Zaidan, Abubakar Mahmoud Gumi, Muhammad Farooq Khan and Muhammad Ahmed, Suhel Farooq n Saifur Rahman Nadwi, Muhammad Quraish Shihab et al., Hamza Roberto Piccardo, Burhan Muhammad-Amin, Abdullah Muhammad Basmeih, Cheriyamundam Abdul Hameed and Kunhi Mohammed Parappoor, Muhammad Karakunnu n Vanidas Elayavoor, Einar Berg, Hussain Ansarian, AbdolMohammad Ayati, Abolfazl Bahrampour, Fooladvand, Mahdi Elahi Ghomshei, Mostafa Khorramdel, Baha'oddin Khorramshahi, Naser Makarem Shirazi, Mohammad Kazem Moezzi, Sayyed Jalaloddin Mojtabavi, Mohammad Sadeqi Tehrani, Józefa Bielawskiego, Samir El-Hayek, George Grigore, Abu Adel, Ignaty Yulianovich Krachkovsky, Elmir Kuliev (with Abd ar-Rahman as-Saadi's commentaries), Elmir Kuliev, Magomed-Nuri Osmanovich Osmanov, V. Porokhova, Gordy Semyonovich Sablukov, Taj Mehmood Amroti, Mahmud Muhammad Abduh, Julio Cortes, Ali Muhsin Al-Barwani, Knut Bernström, Abdol Mohammad Ayati, Yakub Ibn Nugman, King Fahad Complex, Suleyman Ates, Alİ Bulaç, Diyanet Isleri, Diyanet Vakfi, Abdulbaki Golpinarli, Yasar Nuri Ozturk, Muhammet Abay, Elmalili Hamdi Yazir, Suat Yildirim, Edip Yüksel, Ahmed Ali, Jalandhry, Zeeshan Jawadi, Muhammad Junagarhi, Ahmed Raza Khan, Ayatollah Najafi, Tahir ul Qadri, Muhammad Saleh, Muhammad Sodik n Yusuf
• Complete list of reciters is Hedayatfar ,Kabiri ,Ibrahim Walk ,Shamshad Ali Khan ,Abdul Basit Murattal n Mujawwad ,Abu Bakr Ash Shaatree ,Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy ,Ibrahim Aldosary ,Yasser Ad Dussary ,Muhammad Jibreel ,Muhsin Al Qasim ,Shahriar Parhizgar ,Salaah Abdul Rahman Bukhatir ,Salah Al Budair ,Saood ash Shuraym ,Warsh Yassin al Jazaery ,Abdullah Basfar ,Ahmed Neana ,Abdur Rahmaan As Sudais
FIXED for iOS 10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Arabic Rendering
i have used some Quran apps to read and listen Quran in last years, So far this App is best to render arabic text, very beautiful font and clear. it offers 15 english translations which is best so far.
Please add Saad Al-Ghamdi to the reciter list. And please remove all the pay reminders all over the app. I don't need to be reminded on every single screen to pay for stuff. It's the Quran, not some free game. Also, the play button for the audio recitation isn't exactly intuitive. Money wise just offer a $5 premium app we can purchase,I'd be more than happy to instead of having to unlock every single thing and be reminded you want money on every single screen.
But there is a bug at download items
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.