Your feedback has empowered us to create the world’s most effective, most beautiful and most meaningful mindfulness experience ever.
Unique features found in Am:
- Perfectly suggested meditations based on what you need and how you feel at any moment of the day.
- Objective assessment of your stress, in a way no other app can.
- Detailed journaling and data visualisation letting you understand how mindfulness affects you personally.
- The highest quality meditations guided by an ever-growing community of professionals.
- Instant access to everything Am has to offer in four languages (English, Mandarin, Dutch, German)
- Personalised mindfulness training, truly just for you.
- Scientific validation so you can trust Am is the most effective mindfulness app ever made.
First 3 weeks free: Benefit from premium access to Am for the first three weeks, with no requirement to create an account and no requirement to sign-up for a subscription.
Extended premium access: Available via monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription. Whatever suits you best.
Bulk discounts: Am is available at bulk discounts for institutions and organisations. Inquire with your management today.
Lifetime basic access always free: Even without premium access, the core elements of mindfulness training are forever available to you through Am, and forever for free.
Am Mindfulness is supported by rigorous scientific studies and uses some elements of your mind and body data to increase its effectiveness for you personally. However, before making any medical decisions based on your interactions with Am, we strongly recommend consulting your doctor.
Obligatory notes on subscription payments and in-app purchases:
• Subscriptions to premium access are available for monthly and yearly intervals.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the exact same price as the preceding period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• In addition to monthly and yearly subscriptions, an in-app purchase of a “lifetime subscription” is also available.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
A big update, everyone!
Mostly rewiring how the app works on the backend so your experience is more fluid and we can more efficiently iterate in the future. But there are some cool additions we've included:
- A brand new and more vibrant app icon
- Faster loading, along with a brighter, playfully animated splash screen
- Readjustments to your profile page, which includes animating your progress and giving you the option to share a little more about yourself so we can better personalise your experience (big update on personalisation headed your way soon!)
- Updates to how your progress with Am is presented to help keep you motivated
- A number of minor device-specific bug fixes throughout
Thanks for thriving with us!
Am, it’s How Great Minds Are Made.
Ratings and Reviews
I highly recommend Am as a way to help regain & maintain perspective. If you’re like me and tend towards being narrow-focused and intense, it’s extremely valuable - but incredibly difficult - to pause and observe yourself in the third person. Am is an instrument to attain this vital state. It not only helps you get out of the rabbit hole, but helps you to be more focused and effective while inside of it. Thank you Am!
Part of my morning routine
Right away became a daily ritual for me. In the shower, or even on the nyc subway heading to work. Choosing your custom meditation based on your mood/day is super handy. And whenever i need to mix it up, i just switch coaches. Keeps me zen
Happily Updated Am Mindfulness!
UPDATED AFTER DEV REPLY:
• I was chosen by a group to which I belong to ask about AM MINDFULNESS; several are very interested, but some have limited budgets. We agreed that all members would benefit from using the same app.
• I am very grateful to the dev for responding and understanding I was asking a question. (IN ALL HONESTY, the 2-star rating was a typo!) My original rating should have been FOUR STARS!! MY apologies.
• The science, research, IA/UX, and design are solid and reproducible. Of course, opinions vary to that statement.
• For me, the insightful blend of data is what draws me to the Am Grateful app.
••• I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO REVIEWING IT!!
Thank you dev.
People over pixels,
• One-App purchase is NOT MENTIONED as required by Apple. But a subscription scale is displayed in the dev’s description of the app?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the comment and rating, MatthewAV.
The Am app store description has always indicated, and continues to indicate, "free / offers in-app purchases". This is in perfect alignment with Apple's guidelines.
To further clarify: You'll be happy to know that the basic elements of Am are always free. This includes a number of guided mindfulness sessions and the entire "My Mindful Journey" in three languages. To access the full library of content from all our talented mindfulness guides and to be able to view your meditation and mind/body data history via the Journal, then a subscription is needed once the 3 week free trial has run its course.
We hope this clarifies the subscription structure for you.
Would you consider updating your rating of Am, in light of this clarification?
Mark & Bechara
- Mobio Interactive Inc.
- 633.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019, Mobio Interactive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Subscription $189.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $76.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.