Amadine is an intuitive vector drawing and illustration software.
The app is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers every tool for creating vector graphics, drawing vector illustrations, laying out flyers and brochures, designing websites, UI mockups, and company logos.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees smooth and straightforward workflow. Brief and informative video tutorials provide for a quick start and sooth learning.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 vector design tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text along a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Create vector art using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Draw illustrations with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves vector graphic versions you are working on.
• New feature: The Simplify tool for removing unnecessary anchor points without significantly affecting the original path.
• Fixed an issue where the Edit > Transformations menu commands would not apply when the entire text was selected in a text box.
• Fixed a problem where Shift and Option keys pressed together would not work properly when resizing shapes.
• Minor internal improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An amateur's opinion
I'm not a complete beginner, but get overwhelmed with the complexity of professional vector graphics programs. Even Amadine is likely to be overwhelming to a complete beginner, so be prepared for a learning curve if that's true of you. However, I was able to start working with this program without reading any instructions, a sign that the interface is well-designed (though quite similar to other programs). It's not always about cost, and I'm giving this high marks not because of its low price, but for good choices about what to include and what to leave out. It's farily new and I found some minor burps, but nothing that could not be quickly overcome with quit and restart. Just right, I'd say, for someone who's going to use it now and then but doesn't have the time or desire to master the more complicated tools and techniques of advanced drawing applications.
Fresh off the Front Page
As a huge Affinity Designer nerd for its simplicity and easy editing, this program seems to follow a lot of the similar routes. They both got something right that Adobe Illustrator did not. "An Easy Learning Curve and no monthly subscription." Everything is so straight forward, interface is easy to navigate, the tools are great, and this makes drawing fun.
The only two things I dislike about this program is that it is not yet up to par with speed and compatability. Various effects and complex bitmap pattern fills really slow the program down. And I cannot transfer files I made from other vector programs in this one (efficently). SVG results to loss of formatting, and the other file formats do not work as well
But for a beginning vector program, it's amazing how much has already been implimented. Usually, it takes years for many features to come with the package. This needs more awareness, a support forum, and etc. This takes a great first step.
AMADINE GREAT FOR CONCEPTUAL GRAPHS & ILLUSTRATIONS
I just purchased a copy of the Amadine vector drawing tool last night. It is simple to use. Numerous excellent tutorials make it easy to learn with minor effort.
I am writing a series of lessons about statistical analysis & need a tool that will draw & label statistical graphs (PDFs, CDFs and the like). The tool has plenty of power to achieve good results. The Snap to Grid option enables creation of figures where lines neatly meet curves & axes. The rotation tool handles labeling of both vertical & horozontal axes. A wide range of text fonts are available. “Symbols” are included which enable use of Greek Alphabet labels on graphs.
This is a very easy to use, bug free tool at an attractive price. I have used “Belight” products before & they were good. Amadine is also excellent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.