Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the network for healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com.
Thanks for using the Amion App! Here is what you will find in our latest update:
-Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best scheduling app so far
I have been using this wonderful app on my phone for about 2 years now. The AMION (Am I On?) app is more user friendly than any other app I have used in the past, with regards to scheduling and portability. One of the problems with apps like this has always been HIPAA compliance. However, this one has crossed that bridge, and so far, it has delivered effectively. There was a little glitch during the last major IOS update which caused delay in update of schedules to the app, but the problem was rectified within a short and reasonable period of time. Overall, the app is above average.
I really like the convenience of just tapping on the icon and seeing who is on call and my schedule. I love that the app auto downloads onto my google calendar so I don't have to input my schedule! Wish the other group I take call for used it!
Great for the singular purpose of seeing who’s covering, the rest is u reliable.
I have gotten most of the nurses in my unit using this so we know which provider is covering which category of patients. For that it’s SUPER handy, though slow to load even on the iPhone X.
Some of the articles are interesting, but the rest of the of the app is glitchy. If it would load faster and let me go straight to the “who’s on” section, I still would have given it 5 starts because that’s the function that matters to me.
It easily takes 3-4 times longer to load than several random apps I compared it to I had on my phone.
- 52.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Doximity, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.