Manage and view your on-call schedule on the go.
Stay on top of your upcoming shifts
· View your schedule at a glance, right from the homepage
· Receive schedule change alerts and notifications
· View your shift schedule in calendar format
Customize your calendar
· Customize your calendar view with easy color coding
· View schedules by week or month
Send and receive HIPAA-Secure Text Messages
· Text anyone in your schedule through the HIPAA-secure platform
· Keep your text messages confidential even when you’re away from your phone with secure notifications
· Read receipts let you know when your text message has been sent and received
· Keep everyone in the loop with group text messaging
· View your colleagues’ Doximity profile to look up fax numbers, back lines, and emails
Manage your logins, groups and on-call team
· Check who else is on call
· See and add your colleagues’ schedule
· Send pages to your colleagues within Amion
· Calendar data remains easily accessible offline
· Manage your profile and career opportunities
Amion has partnered with Doximity, the network for healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, to build the Amion mobile app.
We would love your feedback! Please send comments, ideas or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've fully redesigned the Amion app. In this new version you'll find
* Combined who's on list and calendar view in one tab
* Amion classic to access all the features you need on the go
Ratings and Reviews
Best scheduling app so far
I have been using this wonderful app on my phone for about 2 years now. The AMION (Am I On?) app is more user friendly than any other app I have used in the past, with regards to scheduling and portability. One of the problems with apps like this has always been HIPAA compliance. However, this one has crossed that bridge, and so far, it has delivered effectively. There was a little glitch during the last major IOS update which caused delay in update of schedules to the app, but the problem was rectified within a short and reasonable period of time. Overall, the app is above average.
Horrible for large multi-assigned groups
This app and program has many issues. The app Randomly kicks you out and then won’t take the correct password. It doesn’t update well with the computer program. It doesn’t save your work preferences after hitting the submit button. I have had many employees voice how upset they get when using the app and I end up putting in their schedules manually.
As far as the program, I have no choice but to use it because that’s what the company bought. I spent many hours on the phone with IT and Amion help desk. And still the program will not do what it’s supposed to. The info box doesn’t come up on start up. The program crashes without warning. So for every entry I have to immediately save after. Only one person can be on it at a time or it will ruin all the work you’ve put in. The more you use it the more problems come up. Now the shift boxes won’t retain there time frames as originally entered. The staff counts at the top are inaccurate and I can’t balance the staffing for day or night shift.
We are using this program for 80 plus personnel and it can not handle it. For 20 or less and with people that only work Monday through Friday, it looks like it would work just fine.
I really like the convenience of just tapping on the icon and seeing who is on call and my schedule. I love that the app auto downloads onto my google calendar so I don't have to input my schedule! Wish the other group I take call for used it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Doximity, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.