Welcome to Amuse!
Artists around the world use amuse to distribute their music to hundreds of digital music stores worldwide allowing fans to discover and purchase their music. Wherever you are, the Amuse app lets you upload your songs and albums in a matter of minutes using nothing more than your phone and your data connection.
• Upload songs and albums to digital music stores like Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, Deezer and many more.
• Get songs and albums from iCloud or Dropbox to avoid using data on your device.
• Collect royalties and request payout.
• Get your payouts via Paypal.
• Amuse is free to use and artists keep 100% of their royalties.
• No lengthy contracts, remove your music from Amuse at any time.
Artists sign up with Facebook, Google or email and go through a one-time process of setting up the account.
Amuse requires the following content to complete an upload of a song or an album:
• High quality cover art
• Song or album in .wav format
• Artist must have complete rights to song.
• Artist must have active internet connection or data through the duration of the upload of the song.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Distribution App!!!
Hey everybody this is an amazing FREE app to help distribute your music digitally to all platform! I had no problem getting my single released! The only thing I struggled with was finding art work that reached the quality standard but that’s to be expected because I don’t want a low grade cover for my single. I don’t really see how people can talk down on a group of people working for you literally for free & offering as much as they do! Some people just need a reason to complain.. My only question to you Amuse is is there a way to find what station on Pandora my single is getting played? I keep getting asked lol but other than that I’m extremely happy with my experience!.. By the way y’all go check out my new Single - Not On Ice by Nani Niko!!!
needs major improvement
a good app to start out, free to distribute, but the downsides outweigh the positives. usually takes 3 weeks minimum for your song to hit platforms. experienced problems with my songs not hitting all platforms when they finally released. support team took over a month to finally respond to me and fix the problem, even though i contacted them 3 times. the biggest issue is the cover art situation. many times i attempted to release a project and a week later was told that it couldn’t be released because my cover art was “blurry” even when i selected “cover art is blurry but it’s supposed to be” . when this happens your 3 weeks until release completely restarts. if these problems are fixed than this could be an extremely beneficial app for up and coming artists, but until then, i will gladly pay a website such as Landr $6 a month to have my music perfectly released as soon as 1-3 days of submission.
Dude... it’s ridiculously outstanding
I’m gonna get my one and only complaint out of the way. I wish the uploading didn’t take forever.
Okay, now that’s done. This app is amazing! Where has this been my whole life? This app puts you out there FOR FREE! I’ve had none of the issues that some of the reviews addressed. My songs have been reviewed and in stores right on queue and 100% accurate. I’ve been with TuneCore, ReverbNation and Spinnup; none of these came even close to what Amuse has done for me... and I didn’t pay a cent.
I was with TuneCore for 9 years and I’ve been with Amuse for 2 weeks - the difference is off the charts! Anyone that is a serious musician and is frustrated constantly by the stonewalls of big music need look no further.
Here’s what you get over the other guys:
- comprehensive artwork formatting (i.e. if want that blurry spot, just let ‘em know).
- stupid fast release dates.
- unheard of artist SEO.
- easy to use UI.
- real time production updates.
- a genuine chance to get signed by a company that cares enough to foot the bill to let you try.
- lightning quick support.
- if I said it once, I’ve said it 600 times: IT’S FREE!!!
Thanks Amuse for being awesome!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.