The official app from Spotify to help artists build a following that makes anything possible. Use our free tools to grow your fanbase and learn how they’re listening.
Spotify for Artists gives you tools to develop your fanbase and reach your goals on Spotify. Built for artists and their teams, Spotify for Artists helps you to understand your audience, manage your artist profile, and celebrate new releases and milestones. With our app, you can make updates and see your stats from anywhere—in the studio, on tour, or even when you’re dreaming about your next release.
With Spotify for Artists, you can:
• Understand who’s listening and where you’re being heard through your song, playlist, and audience insights.
• See a real-time count of how many listeners around the world are streaming your music at any moment.
• Celebrate your successes with real-time stats for new releases, updates when you’ve been added to a playlist, and follower milestones.
• Control your presence on Spotify by editing your profile, playlists, and Artist’s Pick.
• Showcase your creativity by adding a short looping visual to each of your tracks with Canvas.
• Easily switch between artists to keep track of your entire roster’s new releases, stats, and profiles.
• Learn the latest tips and tricks with access to our latest articles, product updates, and videos.
• Share feedback with us and get answers to your questions. We’re here to support you.
Connect with us:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spotifyforartists/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifyartists
Follow us on LinkedIn:
We’re adding to the ways you can understand your performance over time.
- Hero Metrics on Audience: On the Audience overview page, you’ll now be able to track your streams per listener, playlist adds, and saves over time, up to two years ago.
- Release pages on mobile: You’ll now be able to track your albums and EPs’ listeners, streams, streams per listener, playlist adds, and saves over time, up to two years ago.
- Enhanced Source of Streams on Audience: Understand how your listeners are streaming in active and programmed contexts with updated Source of Streams metrics.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app and the concept but there’s some big fixes that should be made instantly that could do a lot of good, instead of all these beta features you’re putting time into. All artists want is better time frames for the graphs. The options shouldn’t only be since 2015 or 28 days. That is SUCH a big jump it’s literally moronic. We want to have this graph be customizable or at least have more options. We also want to see how many saves we got along side streams, followers and listeners. Should be a no brainer. Right now the artists can’t see what they need to at all.
ALMOST PERFECT. NOT!!!
It’s OK it allowed me to write my bio it does that good at least LOL but it doesn’t do much more I mean you can post your playlists so people can see what you’ve been listening to you can post your favorite top song or album or favorite playlist and then you can write your bio. Basically that’s about it. But it does that good LOL you have to install this app if you want to write your bio and your playlists and your top pick (your absolute favorite song or album) there’s no other way to do this so you have to download this app, at least to do that and if you want you can erase it after that.
I went from being able to see my numbers in real time to updates every 24hrs and could only see if someone was listening at the moment. New listeners were accurate in one are but delayed in another. I no longer have a “live” view of streams when I open the app. I also released 2 songs within a week and I only see 1 song under “songs”. I can see 2 songs undef the “released” tab but when I try to access my previous release it’s grayed out and an error message pops up saying “this song is not a part of your current catalog”.
I’ve reset my phone, as well as removed and reinstalled the app, still having the same issues. Very frustrating.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017-2023 Spotify Ltd.