Spotify for Artists 12+
Made for artists & their teams
The official app from Spotify to help artists build a following that makes anything possible. Use our free tools to grow your fanbase and learn how they’re listening.
Spotify for Artists gives you tools to develop your fanbase and reach your goals on Spotify. Built for artists and their teams, Spotify for Artists helps you to understand your audience, manage your artist profile, and celebrate new releases and milestones. With our app, you can make updates and see your stats from anywhere—in the studio, on tour, or even when you’re dreaming about your next release.
With Spotify for Artists, you can:
• Understand who’s listening and where you’re being heard through your song, playlist, and audience insights.
• See a real-time count of how many listeners around the world are streaming your music at any moment.
• Celebrate your successes with real-time stats for new releases, updates when you’ve been added to a playlist, and follower milestones.
• Control your presence on Spotify by editing your profile, playlists, and Artist’s Pick.
• Showcase your creativity by adding a short looping visual to each of your tracks with Canvas.
• Easily switch between artists to keep track of your entire roster’s new releases, stats, and profiles.
• Learn the latest tips and tricks with access to our latest articles, product updates, and videos.
• Share feedback with us and get answers to your questions. We’re here to support you.
Connect with us:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spotifyforartists/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spotifyartists
Follow us on LinkedIn:
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app and the concept but there’s some big fixes that should be made instantly that could do a lot of good, instead of all these beta features you’re putting time into. All artists want is better time frames for the graphs. The options shouldn’t only be since 2015 or 28 days. That is SUCH a big jump it’s literally moronic. We want to have this graph be customizable or at least have more options. We also want to see how many saves we got along side streams, followers and listeners. Should be a no brainer. Right now the artists can’t see what they need to at all.
ALMOST PERFECT. NOT!!!
It’s OK it allowed me to write my bio it does that good at least LOL but it doesn’t do much more I mean you can post your playlists so people can see what you’ve been listening to you can post your favorite top song or album or favorite playlist and then you can write your bio. Basically that’s about it. But it does that good LOL you have to install this app if you want to write your bio and your playlists and your top pick (your absolute favorite song or album) there’s no other way to do this so you have to download this app, at least to do that and if you want you can erase it after that.
I love this so much, you can see how many watches it has gotten and it has stats as well as editing your bio! You get to customize your artist picture and artist pick. But I do wish that every artist would be able to have the chance to post a canvas to it, and don’t get me wrong you can submit access to get a canvas but not sure how long that’ll take😕 but otherwise it is awesome and I am so glad to have this and keep track on how I am doing so download this it’s great!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017-2023 Spotify Ltd.