∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s awesome, bUT
So the app itself is awesome, it basically just makes the actual browser SFA page much easier and streamlined into app form. That, however, has inherent flaws that should really be addressed as soon as possible.
1. Bro why the h*ck can’t I see images on the app. For page customization, when you go into your photos, either to add a photo for the ‘artist’s pick’ section, or when you’re editing your gallery, you cannot see the photos your choosing. Let alone the fact that the artist gallery editor section is completely useless to me as it stands on the app. No images show up in the editor, just black squares, and I can’t click on any of them despite it telling me that I can.
2. This is more of a not-as-important thing, but I wish the app had more stuff that the browser had. I really would like to have the variable graph analytics that the browser has, not just one month. And I would love to have the artist comparison graph too.
I’m sure that there’s more stuff, regarding UI, analytics, etc, that I’d like added, but for now, this is all I can think of. Overall, it’s a great app for a more streamlined version of the OG SFA browser. Keep making improvements and *fix the frickin photos,* man.
ALMOST PERFECT. NOT!!!
It’s OK it allowed me to write my bio it does that good at least LOL but it doesn’t do much more I mean you can post your playlists so people can see what you’ve been listening to you can post your favorite top song or album or favorite playlist and then you can write your bio. Basically that’s about it. But it does that good LOL you have to install this app if you want to write your bio and your playlists and your top pick (your absolute favorite song or album) there’s no other way to do this so you have to download this app, at least to do that and if you want you can erase it after that.
If It Worked, I’d Rate It 5 Stars
Here’s the deal. LOTS of issues and bugs. You can’t edit your profile images, bio, or pick correctly every time. I have issues with adding pictures to my bio the most. They never show up and it sometimes removes all my pictures. It also doesn’t remember my picks and forgets them and they disappear. When I go to add an image to a pick, a lot of the time the image won’t show up. If these little issues were fixed, I’d rate this 5 stars for sure! :)
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017-2019 Spotify Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.