**Accurate pronunciations of over a hundred important anatomy terms at your fingertips!!**
**Try before you buy with this FREE lite version!**
-Lite version has 100+ pronunciations.
-Full version has 700+ pronunciations!
“Anatomy Pronunciations LITE” is a simple application that will play back audio of the correct pronunciations of many of the anatomy terms you have trouble with!
Anyone who has taken an anatomy course can tell you how challenging it can be to pronounce the names of those complicated anatomical terms! Now you will have instant access to the proper pronunciations of all of the important anatomical terms. Stop mispronouncing the names of your body parts and download our application today!
Who can benefit from our application? Anyone taking a human anatomy course or who works with the human body, whether they be:
-Foreign health professionals
The list can go on and on!
-Accurate pronunciations of 100+ important anatomic terms you may run across. (Full version has over 700 pronunciations!)
-Simple, easy to use, intuitive interface.
-Internet access is NOT needed to listen to the pronunciations!
-Continuous FREE updates for new terms and user suggested terms.
-Integrated web browser with direct links to wikipedia and google for additional information.
1. Browse the selection or enter the term of interest in the search field to narrow your list.
2. Select your term and press PLAY. It’s that simple!
3. To listen again press “Back” and select your term again.
4. For additional information about the selected term, press the “Google” or “Wikipedia” buttons to open an integrated browser.
5. If your term is not listed, submit it through the provided submission page and we promise to include it in future updates!
We always strive to deliver the highest quality products and although we are very confident in the accuracy of our pronunciations, everyone makes mistakes! If you find a pronunciation that you disagree with, please let us know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be happy to look into it. Thank you!
Check out our website for medical pronunciation access from your home computer!
Other Hipposoft applications:
Updated to be compatible with all new devices, screen sizes and iOS 7.
Ratings and Reviews
It has very few terms on it, not helpful at all
Hardly any terms. Maybe 5-6 terms per letter in the alphabet.
I like the idea of this app, but the praise stops there. First off all, there is no picture or even a short description of where or what any of the terms are. Second, the one function that it does, it does extremely poorly. I find that after hearing two to three terms, the app stops producing sound until it is closed and restarted.
The developer, Hipposoft, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hipposoft, LLC
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Anatomy Pronunciations Lite 2009
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.