Lab Values Medical Reference 17+
Designed for iPad
*TOP RATED LAB VALUE AND MEDICAL REFERENCE APP ON iTUNES*
* 3 Medical reference apps in 1: Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix / Suffixes.
* Data is completely editable. You can create new lab values, edit existing ones and even create your own categories for labs.
* Simple and easy to use interface
* Hundreds of Lab Reference Values in 16 different categories
* "Common Panels" section to look up lab values organized by commonly ordered lab panels
* Labs values are presented in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations on your iPhone or iPad.
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only iOS medical reference app with fully editable data!
* Links to important resources including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently viewed section, Favorites section, and powerful search for fast retrieval of data
* The perfect reference tool for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value categories include:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values includes:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential diagnosis for low values
* Container information
* Personal comments
* Additional information section with links to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
***** Best Lab Values app!
"I've downloaded pretty much every lab values app and this one the best hands down. The lab descriptions are more clinically oriented than the other apps and they have hundreds of labs. Looking for a Lab Values app? This is the one you want!"
***** Don't waste your money on the rest
"I use this app everyday at my clinic and in the hospital. It's not just the lab values but the clinical info that's so valuable in this app. I can quickly look up info about a lab which is invaluable especially when you don't have an internet connection to do a web search."
You’re a busy healthcare worker on the go, seeing patients, helping people. You need answers and medical app references fast, so you can keep the flow going and get to as many patients as you can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab app Reference on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Use it in your clinic, university or hospital.
Addressing a bug that is affecting some users on iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well except cannot open additional information
This is the third app that I have that discusses laboratory results and it does a very good job. It is also supposed to have additional resources i.e. links to websites for further information such as Wikipedia however none of them work as I get an error message talking about how Apple transport security needs to have a secure connection, and this won't work on my home Wi-Fi nor using my data plan. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future.
From my initial review, I wish I had this app sooner. Will update my review as I get more experience with yet app
Best lab reference app on iTunes
Excellent medical reference app. UI is very sleek. One great feature is that I can add new labs or edit existing labs and add comments if I need. You can even add categories in the Lab Values section. I use this app almost daily in the hospital. Very powerful reference tool.
The abbreviations and prefix/suffix sections are bonuses, but where this app really shines is the lab values section.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hipposoft, LLC
- 16 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Hipposoft, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.