Angle Meter PRO 4+
Designed for iPhone
Angle Meter PRO lets you measure the angle or slope. Note that you will be able to measure a variety of slope forms. You can choose to directly measure the surface by the second mode, which makes it relatively easy to measure up,or to measure the angle of the target away a short distance away from you after kilo meter. By measuring the angle from the camera aperture. This is a reference line, respectively, and the angles are measured while the display on your phone continuously. You also can take what you measure by showing the angle to keep a check on it later.
1) Real time display angle value reference by horizontal axis.
2) 2 mode for using(mode 1 and mode 2).
3) Support measure angles with the camera mode.
3.1) you can take screen short can be a target for record store at a later time.
4) Support the ability to measure the angle from the image.
5) Graphics Animation display related by mode.
6) Display 0 to 90 degree reference by horizontal axis.
7) Calibrate option for accuracy.
8) Support Level Meter allows you to measure the degree of tilt in the vertical plane and can take many forms. The measurements in each axis is locked to the screen, still more easy to measure.
***For Level Measurement
1) The three models at the same level. Including horizontal, vertical and inclined at 45 degrees.
2) Sound a warning when it finds that the measure in the horizontal plane. That is the angle measured in the plane is less than 1 degree (you can enable / disable this).
3) While the display is illuminated at all times, making the work easier (you can enable / disable this).
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-The new graphic user interface.
-Improve work more smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
This app does exactly what it says it's going to do. Everything seems to work flawlessly with the exception of the import picture. I had the hardest time getting the angle right you can't adjust it if you go past the angle ever so slightly have to go all the way around the back to get it's not intuitive to position. However once you get a position you get the angle that you were looking for. Beyond that little problem I absolutely love this thing.
This app does just what it says. Excellent intuitive interface.
It's easy to use, perfect for learning professionals. My favorite educational app. I support Thai app😊👍
The developer, nakhon phagdeechat, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- nakhon phagdeechat
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 iYOK Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.