This app allows you to take photo yourself or share with friends and groups more easily.You can set a countdown before taking pictures at a time. Including the number of shots in a continuous take.You can set up by the operation mode 2.
1) Single Shot Mode
Working in this mode you can set the countdown time before photography from 1 to 60 seconds.
2) Multi Shot Mode
Working in this mode unless you can set the countdown time before the camera, you can also set the number of shots to take, including the timing of each shot with.
3) Multiple alerts
1. (Sound Warning Setting) You can set audio warning before shooting every time.
2. (Speech Countdown Setting) You can set the speech signal countdown alert before shooting every time.
3. (Speech To Alert Settings) Speech to alert after shooting full amount that you specify.
3.1 Voice messages can be defined as the way you want.
3.2 Speech can be defined as up to 37 different languages(for now).
3.3 You can set the speed for uttering 5 levels.
4. (Strobe Lights Flashing Setting) Alarms with strobe lights flashing after shooting full amount that you specify.(When you take a picture with The rear camera only.)
5. Snap button for take photo.
6. Display an animation while running timer
-Images are stored on Camera Roll.
-Improve work more smoothly.
-Changing the shutter sound.
Ratings and Reviews
Single Shot Work Around
I also had the problem of thinking I was taking multiple shot to later realize that only one was saved. The solution that I found was to turn off cellular and wifi data. This prevents the advertisements from starting. The ads seem to interfere with storing the pics. Hope this helps someone. Otherwise it works as expected.
Love this free app for interval shooting!
I wish I had found this free app before I spent money on a few other paid apps that couldn't deliver this simple feature: taking multiple photos at a set interval. The max number of photos you can set up for his app is 30, which is a lot higher than another paid app that allows only 10!!
You Killed This App By Including Ads
I never write reviews, but you killed this app when you included ads. They pop up and disable the camera from the second picture on. This was a great app, but Billie Rocks is right: now it's worthless. Most of us would gladly pay the ransom to upgrade and eliminate the ads, if only to restore the functionality of this formerly fine app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.