Simple & clean design, flexible timers, rich features, no ads, Siri, iCloud, watch-app, widgets and even more that perfectly fits your daily time tracking needs.
The MultiTimer app allows you to beat the clock and manage time like never before. Efficiently tackle your daily tasks with task timers, cook your favorite dish with the help of a kitchen timer, create healthy study habits with a Pomodoro timer, and so many more options to help you throughout the day.
Set multiple timers with any kind of timer you may need. Available options include intervals, countdowns, count-ups, stopwatches, clocks, tap-based counters, and more.
Change the layout and arrange multiple timers on the board however you please. Choose layouts such as Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible and copy, delete, and move timers as needed. Create several boards for placing multiple timers and run different types of timers side by side.
PERSONALIZE YOUR TIME
Give timers and counters your own personal touch. Customize and accessorize with numerous labels, colors, icons, alert styles, sounds, and notifications.
ADAPT AND ADJUST
Change settings and have complete control of your timers. Adjust date and time parameters to specify the duration of each timer. Add extra time to running timers, select "Autorepeat" to restart timers automatically, adjust timer start configurations with delayed start by start time or end time, choose an "overtime" period for completed timers, and more.
Save all of your timer and counter history and export the app data whenever you need it. Journals track the time and actions of all your running timers and can be exported via CSV file. Export your data to transfer boards and timers to another device.
Never miss a beat. Receive notifications with action buttons such as Terminate, Restart, and Snooze. Set up auto-lock and icon notification badges quickly and easily.
Explore a wide range of accessible features.
- View your timers in a separate screen or fullscreen mode.
- Access Web functions to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Use Widgets like the MultiTimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Check out Siri integration, shortcuts, and x-callback-URL support.
- Try 3D touch to control timers using the pop-up menu.
- Use MultiTimer on your Apple Watch app.
MultiTimer is your next assistant in the kitchen, training coach in the gym, a teammate on the field, or partner at the office. Focus on the most important tasks with quick timer settings and achieve the time management and control you need for work, exercise, daily routines, and more. Download the MultiTimer app today!
Upgrade today to try out the Pro version and add unlimited numbers of boards and timers.
Icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We love to hear new proposals and suggestions.
Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
– Terms and Conditions - http://persapps.com/terms/
– Standard EULA - https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
We're always making changes and improvements to MultiTimer.
To make sure you don't miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
The version includes:
[x] Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please contact us at email@example.com.
We’ll do all we can to help restore harmony.
And if all is working as it should, please leave us a five-star rating.
Every bit of positive feedback makes the world a better place and also makes us happier.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic, in a class of its own
I love this app. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m so glad someone made it. I like that you can have multiple boards, I like the commands which are basically macros that start stop or pause the various widgets on any of your boards. The commands work across multiple boards. That’s brilliant. The fact that you couldn’t drag and drop widgets from one word to another is also brilliant. I would pay for an in app purchase of being able to upgrade to being able to have one widget live and show up on multiple boards but have one identity. I would also pay for an in app upgrade it to be able to export my settings to Microsoft excel and then tweak them and then re-import them because that would be so much faster for me than clicking through the GUI. Also, I’d love to be able to share my profile across my Apple devices, so I couldn’t have timers running on my iPad and then pick up my iPhone and have that shared event functionality. Also, if you look at a little game called Mekorama, they get their users to create widgets for them for free. You could do that. You could have people create boards for the trendy diets, exercise programs, or whatever, and then upload them to your user forum and let other users download them and that would add tremendous value to your app. This idea would piggyback on top of the import export in excel format. Or CSV is fine too.
Best Timer App I’ve Used
I love this app! I’ve used it for studying, for tracking work hours, and goal accountability. I use it just about every day.
Some things I hope to see in the future:
- the ability to copy boards, so you can quickly make 2 that are slightly different (I often have a set of similar boards going, each with the same “goals” but with slightly different timer values - since each week I have similar things I want to work on each day, but the amount of time I can commit to each item varies by day.)
- the ability to track how many times you’ve completed a timer. Maybe this would be a type of timer. The tracked number could show up in the timer itself, or maybe next to it on the board, or on another board (the option I’d personally like the most). Maybe you could edit the number for those instances when you accidentally let the timer run. I can kind of do this right now with the counting timer option, but that’s not automatic, and I find that on my phone the counting timer is a little unwieldy (you have to tap in exactly the right spot).
- other than that, I just love the sheer simplicity but multi functionality of this app. Thank you for creating it and making it affordable.
Functional & Flexible
I chose this multi-timer app over others because, although it’s nice to have a simple timer that is extremely easy to use, other apps I tried did not have as many kinds of timers or customizable options. I’m a college student, and I love the timer that has multiple stages because it makes it easy to organize & divide a large chunk of time. For instance, if I wanted to keep track of my laundry, I can set a timer with 30 min for washing, and 1 hour for drying. After the first 30 min is done, the timer will automatically stop and wait for me to start it again, so I can put all my clothes in the dryer. I don’t have to make a new timer or reset the timer. The same applies if I want to spend a certain amount of time studying every day. I don’t always have a 3 hour block of time to work, but I do have hours throughout the day, and the stepped timer accommodates for that & remembers my progress. There are a good variety of timers other than the one I describe, so I think this app really has something for everyone. The interface is easy to use once you poke around, it gives you a tutorial when you first enter the app. And all of this is just the free stuff, I haven’t bought the premium version, although I might if I find I need to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a practical review!
Feel free to send us requests at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify features that you are not sure about. We’ll help you figure it out.
You can also use the built-in help.
Please take a look at the functions and elements of the application marked with the (i) icon.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sergey Astakhov
- 81.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- MultiTimer Pro $14.99
- MultiTimer Pro Monthly $0.99
- MultiTimer Pro Yearly $7.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.