- Chosen by App Store editors as the "Best. Timer. Ever. You need…" on the App Store Today. Pro Tip.
- "Best Among the Lot" - iGB.
- Downloaded over 500000 times!
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version, the free version offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what's happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
MULTITIMER AT A GLANCE
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Supports iCloud, syncing all timers settings across iOS devices.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complications support, Siri: shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
• Multiple boards for placing numerous timers.*
• Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timers: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
• A set of different timers: Countdown, Quick, Count-up, Pomodoro, Interval, Stepped, Stopwatch, Lap, Counter and Clock.
• Options to copy, delete and move timers.
• "Time" and "Date and time" parameters to specify duration.
• Counting down in DD : HH : MM : SS.
• Counting up in DD : HH : MM : SS : MS.
• Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
• Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
• Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
• Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
• The "Autorepeat" function to restart timers automatically.
• Timer start configurations - Delayed start by "Wait time", "Start date", "End date".
• Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
• Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
• Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
• Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
• Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
• Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
• 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
• Apple Watch app and complications.
• Web function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
• Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
• Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
• Alerts don't interrupt music playback.
*You can add only 1 board and 12 timers including stopwatches and counters in the Free version. To add unlimited numbers of boards and timers, please upgrade to the Pro app.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
• Switching the direction of the timer progress indicator - clockwise or counterclockwise.
Menu > Settings > Optional settings > "The timer ring decreases counterclockwise (the same as on the Apple Watch)".
• Specifying the initial value and the final value of the Counter.
• An active progress bar to indicate values of the Counter.
• Creation of the Siri shortcuts via timers' settings: Countdown, CountUp, Interval, and Stepped.
Even though we have been testing and fixing, some tough bugs might have slipped through.
If you happen to see one, let us know right away at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic, in a class of its own
I love this app. It’s exactly what I was looking for. I’m so glad someone made it. I like that you can have multiple boards, I like the commands which are basically macros that start stop or pause the various widgets on any of your boards. The commands work across multiple boards. That’s brilliant. The fact that you couldn’t drag and drop widgets from one word to another is also brilliant. I would pay for an in app purchase of being able to upgrade to being able to have one widget live and show up on multiple boards but have one identity. I would also pay for an in app upgrade it to be able to export my settings to Microsoft excel and then tweak them and then re-import them because that would be so much faster for me than clicking through the GUI. Also, I’d love to be able to share my profile across my Apple devices, so I couldn’t have timers running on my iPad and then pick up my iPhone and have that shared event functionality. Also, if you look at a little game called Mekorama, they get their users to create widgets for them for free. You could do that. You could have people create boards for the trendy diets, exercise programs, or whatever, and then upload them to your user forum and let other users download them and that would add tremendous value to your app. This idea would piggyback on top of the import export in excel format. Or CSV is fine too.
Functional & Flexible
I chose this multi-timer app over others because, although it’s nice to have a simple timer that is extremely easy to use, other apps I tried did not have as many kinds of timers or customizable options. I’m a college student, and I love the timer that has multiple stages because it makes it easy to organize & divide a large chunk of time. For instance, if I wanted to keep track of my laundry, I can set a timer with 30 min for washing, and 1 hour for drying. After the first 30 min is done, the timer will automatically stop and wait for me to start it again, so I can put all my clothes in the dryer. I don’t have to make a new timer or reset the timer. The same applies if I want to spend a certain amount of time studying every day. I don’t always have a 3 hour block of time to work, but I do have hours throughout the day, and the stepped timer accommodates for that & remembers my progress. There are a good variety of timers other than the one I describe, so I think this app really has something for everyone. The interface is easy to use once you poke around, it gives you a tutorial when you first enter the app. And all of this is just the free stuff, I haven’t bought the premium version, although I might if I find I need to.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a practical review!
Feel free to send us requests at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify features that you are not sure about. We’ll help you figure it out.
You can also use the built-in help.
Please take a look at the functions and elements of the application marked with the (i) icon.
Creative, Impressive & Innovative!
I’ve been using this app. for some time. They are constantly adapting and improving to the needs of the people who are using the timers. I use and need a lot of timers for different things like taking medicines and exercises. This timer allows me to set intervals of rest, exercise with out stopping what I am doing, so I can concentrate on what I am doing! I’ve been able to adapt it to my many needs. It is so creative you are the limiter of what you can do. It is impressive because of the scope that it covers and Innovative because they are using the users to give them the ideas on how to make it better and they actually take those ideas and make upgrades as the needs of the users increase. They listen to the input that users give them and have incorporated them into there timer. This is one of the 2 apps. that I actually paid for it is so good, rather then sit though the adds. I am been impressed and excited about this app. It gives me a sense of freedom and control with my complicated daily routines and regiments.
Keep it up!!!
- Sergey Astakhov
- 99.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO $7.99
- Multitimer PRO $5.99
- Multitimer PRO $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.