TV Show Tracker helps you track all your favourite tv shows and discover new.
The app let you browse more than 40,000 TV shows on-the-go and find where to watch them across HBO, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, iTunes, and dozens of other premium services.
Add tv shows you like to your own 'Wishlist' and let the app take it from there.
'Search' for the shows and find out when and where to watch them.
Always know what’s today on 'Top'.
Find backdrops, trailers, cast and crews, posters, descriptions, and many other details.
'Calendar' view shows all the series you like with the 'Heart option.
• Low consumption of network traffic.
• The app UI is slick and clean - everything is broken down into nice little categories.
• Notification settings give you 'More' fine-grained control of the notifications you receive when:
- There are new episodes from your own wish list.
- A new episode is about to air.
- A tv show season gets a premiere date.
- A tv show got cancelled or got a second life after cancellation.
• Synopsis, screen captures and video previews of new episodes.
• iCloud sync between iOS devices.
• Today Widget support.
• Syncing between in-app Calendar and iOS Calendar (there's no need to open the app to sync the calendars).
• Options to set the correct offset (time zone) for the shows from your wish list.
The application uses data from over 40 APIs. All pictures and videos are provided by the public third-party media services. YouTube and YouTube logo are trademarks and properties of Google Inc. YouTube logo is used for information purpose only. This application is not associated or sponsored by Google Inc.
This application is meant to keep track of your favourite TV series or TV shows.
You are not able watch episodes within the application.
• Fixed localisation of TV shows.
• Fixed a bug that prevented searching for a show after a space in the search field.
Even though we have been testing and fixing, some tough bugs might have slipped through.
If you happen to see one, let us know right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very helpful app
I like this app because it allows me to store all tv shows that interest me. The only thing I would like to see changed is to add a time zone selection. You are able to adjust time but it seems you must do that for each show. That is a very minor issue and isn’t the end of the world if it never gets added.
5 Star App - 5 Star Developer
I have tried so many paid/free TV show tracker apps and at some point all of them mess up air times, etc....this app has been consistent since I installed it months ago and conveniently settled right into my calendar app and today widget. It also has iCloud sync just incase you lose/restore your phone. Great work developers !
This is one amazing app. I never miss a show now. Plus I have found quite a few new shows just from browsing around the app. My only complaint is I noticed shows would duplicate multiple times on my calendar. This would only happen to one or two shows not all of them.
- Sergey Astakhov
- 31.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Persapps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.