Television Time is the best TV show tracker for iOS. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite TV shows and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design: Easily navigate between series and episodes to find everything you need to know.
• Sync your progress with Trakt.tv or over iCloud
• Notifications just before an episode is about to air
• Widgets: View upcoming and missed episodes from your HomeScreen
• Stats: View your overall series progress, time spent watching TV, and more.
• View cast and crew information
• Search for shows through Spotlight
• Export episodes to calendar
• Support for rich notifications, universal links, iMessage app, keyboard shortcuts and pointer, alternate app icons, and more.
Television Time has 5 different widgets to view upcoming episodes, and episodes you missed.
• "We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
Follow us on Twitter @TelevisionApp or send an email to email@example.com for questions, comments, and support.
- Add support for spotlight continuation. You can search for a show in Spotlight, find "Open in Television Time" and continue the search in our app.
- Improve design of search results by displaying 3 series across, and include year of show below the title.
- Update translations
- Fix season information not appearing for onboarding.
- Fix badge count including number of unwatched episodes from deleted shows awaiting sync with Trakt
- Fix overlapping text in the Settings tab when using a larger text size
Ratings and Reviews
Gold Standard TV Tracking App 🥇
I’ve been trying all of the free TV tracking apps, but none of them hit all the marks. I pulled the trigger to purchase this app and give it a try… and so glad I did! Really great app guys!
Love: the overall interface, grid view option, and the clear countdown on when the next showing will be, ease of checking off a watched show, no troubles finding any show I’ve searched for, no bugs so far, great Discover section broken up into streaming services, etc… and really like the “anticipated” suggestions for something new, and it looks great on my iPad (which I tend to use more in this case).
Great but needs more
I have this app 3 stars because it’s great but there are two features I would like to see implemented in the future. The ability to access episodes from the main show page, from a user experience view, I don’t know why this wasn’t one of the first things added to a shows page, you have to add the show and then go back to your main dashboard to find the show you added in order to add episodes.
The second feature is like to see is a better rating system, similar to letterboxd. It could be where you rate each episode and then there is an average score for the show based off your episode reviews or you could just choose to rate the show overall. Either way I’d like to see a more rating system where I could then see my shows ranked by rating.
Developer Response ,
The first feature you've requested is a little hard because of the limited room. Since you'd need to navigate to a new menu, a "view episodes" button would have to be at the top but that is where the track show button is, and theres not a lot of room. It is something I think about design wise though, as soon as I think of a good interaction of getting from show information to episode list, I will add this. But, you can actually get to the episode list a easier way. In the Settings tab, go to "spotlight and search", and tap on "Open list of episodes", now from Search, any show you are tracking already will open the list of episodes. If you are adding a new show, you can just tap on the back button, and then tap on the show again.
As of the rating system, I will think about that. I might integrate more Trakt ratings for users with Trakt accounts, unsure about having it as a local feature of the app though.
5 Star App/Developer
I have literally purchased over 20 tv show / movie tracking apps and have put a lot of time in each one. Most of them simply over complicate the app and limit the primary function of the app itself, which is to track tv shows and movies. This app is dependable, consistent, beautifully designed and maintained by a truly committed developer. I will continue to post updates as the weeks pass by. I would love to see the developer incorporate movie tracking into this app but not at the expense of altering its current functionality.
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you are enjoying the app! I am currently working on a separate app for Movie Tracking to provide the best experience specifically to movies, and keep Television Time great and focused on TV data. I'm hoping to release later this Summer.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maximilian Litteral
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $2.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Large Tip $11.99
- Extra Large Tip $14.99