Television Time is the best way to track the shows you watch, with a beautiful interface and a ton of features.
"We tested a bunch of apps and found that Television Time is the best TV tracker for iOS." - The Sweet Setup
"Television Time gives you a fighting chance of tracking all the great shows you'd like to see - regardless of where or when they happen to be airing." - Craig Grannell, British GQ
"Television Time is my favorite TV show tracker that integrates with trakt.tv" - MacStories
• Beautiful design: Easily navigate between series and episodes to find everything you need to know.
• Sync your progress with Trakt.tv (Plus) or over iCloud
• Widgets: View upcoming shows, or episodes you missed, on your Home Screen and Lock Screen.
• Stats: View your overall series progress, time spent watching TV, and more.
• Information about the cast and crew
• Support for rich notifications, universal links, keyboard shortcuts and pointer, alternate app icons, and more.
Follow us on Twitter @TelevisionApp or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, comments, and support.
Television Time Plus
Television Time is free for up to 5 shows. Subscribe or purchase Television Time Plus to:
• Track unlimited shows
• Sync your progress with Trakt.tv
• Unlock additional app icons
• Sync upcoming episodes with your Calendar
• Receive notifications for upcoming shows
Terms of Service: https://github.com/MaxHasADHD/PrivacyPolicies/blob/master/TelevisionTimeTerms.md
This week on Television Time:
- View series and episodes that were shared by family and friends in the Discover tab (iOS 16)
- Support for Shortcuts: View episodes for a series, fetch the days until the next episode, or the number of episodes to watch, and more.
- Get more insight into what you watch with new graphs in Stats, along with a Year in Review for Television Time Plus.
- Fix crash on M1 Macs when opening the Television Time+ menu
Ratings and Reviews
Gold Standard TV Tracking App 🥇
I’ve been trying all of the free TV tracking apps, but none of them hit all the marks. I pulled the trigger to purchase this app and give it a try… and so glad I did! Really great app guys!
Love: the overall interface, grid view option, and the clear countdown on when the next showing will be, ease of checking off a watched show, no troubles finding any show I’ve searched for, no bugs so far, great Discover section broken up into streaming services, etc… and really like the “anticipated” suggestions for something new, and it looks great on my iPad (which I tend to use more in this case).
Great but needs more
I have this app 3 stars because it’s great but there are two features I would like to see implemented in the future. The ability to access episodes from the main show page, from a user experience view, I don’t know why this wasn’t one of the first things added to a shows page, you have to add the show and then go back to your main dashboard to find the show you added in order to add episodes.
The second feature is like to see is a better rating system, similar to letterboxd. It could be where you rate each episode and then there is an average score for the show based off your episode reviews or you could just choose to rate the show overall. Either way I’d like to see a more rating system where I could then see my shows ranked by rating.
Developer Response ,
The first feature you've requested is a little hard because of the limited room. Since you'd need to navigate to a new menu, a "view episodes" button would have to be at the top but that is where the track show button is, and theres not a lot of room. It is something I think about design wise though, as soon as I think of a good interaction of getting from show information to episode list, I will add this. But, you can actually get to the episode list a easier way. In the Settings tab, go to "spotlight and search", and tap on "Open list of episodes", now from Search, any show you are tracking already will open the list of episodes. If you are adding a new show, you can just tap on the back button, and then tap on the show again.
As of the rating system, I will think about that. I might integrate more Trakt ratings for users with Trakt accounts, unsure about having it as a local feature of the app though.
5 Star App/Developer
I have literally purchased over 20 tv show / movie tracking apps and have put a lot of time in each one. Most of them simply over complicate the app and limit the primary function of the app itself, which is to track tv shows and movies. This app is dependable, consistent, beautifully designed and maintained by a truly committed developer. I will continue to post updates as the weeks pass by. I would love to see the developer incorporate movie tracking into this app but not at the expense of altering its current functionality.
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you are enjoying the app! I am currently working on a separate app for Movie Tracking to provide the best experience specifically to movies, and keep Television Time great and focused on TV data. I'm hoping to release later this Summer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maximilian Litteral
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Subscription $9.99
- 1 Month Subscription $0.99
- Small Tip $2.99
- TelevisionTime Plus (Lifetime) $74.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Large Tip $11.99
- Extra Large Tip $14.99