What's New in Cinema Time 1.2
- Improved Trakt and local movie sync
- Updated IMDb CSV format
Previously in Cinema Time 1.1
- Added a new drag and drop interactions in the Movies tab:
- Drag movies into the lists picker and drop them into any list
- Drag movies into the new action bar that appears after dragging for quick actions
- Added a new backup type that saves all app information including movies, lists, and ratings
- Added a quick-scroll bar to the Movies tab when sorting by genre and alphabet
- Improve image loading and caching
- Fix movies not displaying when sorting by watched date
- Fix "Mark as Watched" notification action
- Fix Tip Jar not loading purchases
- Bug fixes and improvements
If you enjoy using Cinema Time, please take a minute to leave a nice review and tell your friends: It really helps.
Also, if you have any feature requests or are experiencing any bugs, please do not hesitate to contact me (Twitter: @Movie_App, Email: email@example.com) and I am more than happy to help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great companion to Television Time
Cinema Time is a great app for tracking all the movies you watched or want to watch. Search or select the movie from Discover tab, add to a list, click check after watching it, then rate it.
It is hampered solely by Trakt API, a double edged sword that gives apps like Cinema Time and Television Time a platform independence but also a source of bane for endless syncing issue. Fortunately, syncing works okay most of the time. But be prepared for logging out of Trakt or even reinstalling the app periodically to resolve issues.
Back to Cinema Time... I’ve used many Trakt based tracking apps, many paid. And something about this developer’s app just clicked with me. Clean and modern UI. Hard working developer continuously updating and adapting latest iOS features. Always responding to questions.
The app just works the way I expect, minus aforementioned Trakt API which every other apps suffer from.
I think it’s a great app. One of the best ones I’ve bought in terms of tracking, layouts, and content. But the only problem is it crashes almost every 5 seconds I use it. I have the TV series app and it works wonderfully. I hope the crashings stop because it is a great app
Developer Response ,
If you update to the latest version does it still crash?
Crashes on launch
Update: deleting and reinstalling seems to have resolved whatever was going on. Works fine again.
Excellent movie tracker but recently only crashes on launch.
- Maximilian Litteral
- 21.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018-2019 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- Large Tip $11.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Small Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.