A simple to setup timer for repeating reminders to help you work and relax.
Easily configure the timer with:
- duration - how long the timer will run for each repeat
- repeat count - how many times the timer will repeat
Then, you can leave the app open to see the timer countdown, or close the app and you will receive a notification for each repetition.
- Easy to use with preset timer options
- Notifications so you can continue with other tasks
- Apple Watch® companion app
- Cooking when you need to turn something every x minutes
- Gym workouts on the circuit or HIIT
- Reminders to stand and stretch at work
- Reminders to drink water
- Focus on work or study with planned breaks
- Spinning a Pokéstop™ every 5 minutes
This update includes a minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
No infinity repeat
+ Nice ui
+ Nice icon
+ Looks like it’s capable of infinite timers
+ option for repeat timer sound and ending timer sound
+ couple of nice ring tones to choose from (My favorites are Bling, Eliza, and Wizzle)
- Currently the max amount of times that a timer can repeat is 200 times. Then the timer wont repeat again until it is manually restarted.
- Hard to distinguish between multiple timers
- Very tedious to delete other timers one by one
-will not vibrate if screen is locked. Tried it with do not disturb off, low battery power off and it still wouldn't vibrate. 😞
- These ringtones are obnoxious:
1) Boxing bells
4) Dose Vader
What were you thinking?
Who would want to listen to horsey on repeat? 🙈🙉
Advice to devs $$$
I think the app would be awesome
If it had
$$$ an infinite loop
$$ repeat on certain days or on a schedule
$ pauses between timers
$ less obnoxious ringtones
$$$ more non obnoxious ringtones
$$$ distinguish between timers with different colors? Or titles?
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for what is the best review Repeat Timer has ever received. Very thorough!
I will look into infinite timers feature.
And I will look at adding more timer alert sounds (ringtones).
Tip: You can change the name of a timer to help distinguish between them, just tap on the timer name and the keyboard will appear.
Won’t let me purchase the Pro Version
Works well, but I’d like to have the pro version. Whenever I tap the button, it says in-app purchases are not allowed, and the app doesn’t show up in my settings to enable purchases
Bait and switch
I don’t mind paying for apps. If the price to purchase the app had been $2 I would have paid for it and been happy. As a developer, you need to be up front with your customers as to what’s in the free version, and what’s in the paid version. In the free version of this app, you can repeat up to every 4 minutes, up to 6 times. Anything more than that is on the paid version.
Unfortunately I do not support apps that try and hide the pay wall.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback James.
- Ricardo Santos
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Ricardo Santos
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.