What do you get when you combine the most popular iPad drawing apps and the #1 hottest animation app? - Animation Creator HD!
Easily Create Awesome Animations any time!
An "App Store Essential: Painting & Drawing"
Plus, Share Animations on Cineverse* for Free!
Animation Creator HD allows your creativity to come to life on your iPad or iPad Mini. Be the director! Simple, yet powerful drawing tools, color options, and easy frame management, limited only by your imagination! Create amazing, life-like animations with Retina quality and the high frame rate playback of Animation Creator HD!
The only Animation Brand to hit the Top 10!
Animation Creator's Amazing Honors:
App Store Essentials: Painting & Drawing!
#1 Paid Entertainment App!
#10 Top Overall Paid Apps!
Apple Staff Favorite!
Apple Retail Store Featured Display!
App Store 'What's Hot' in 50 Countries!
Animation Creator HD Features: 1.13.0
ACHD & Cineverse just got even better!
• Now full Portrait & Landscape
• More Resolution Options
• Share Projects between AC & ACHD
• Select upload Category for Cineverse!
*** Creative or Messages ***
• New Icon
• Fixed Video Export Bug
• Various improvements & fixes
• Ultra HD 4K, 1920x1080, 1280x720 & more!
• Browse Cineverse!
• Upload to Cineverse
• Retina ready - the new iPad
• No limits, Infinite frames and animations
• Post and view to Cineverse
• Export to Photo Library as video
• Email animation as video
• Email animation project
• Email projects between devices/friends
• Improved image sequence export
• Upload animations directly to YouTube*
• Share on Twitter! **
• Audio Manager tool
• Import background/layer from photo library
• Import background/layer from camera (iPad 2)
• Layers, highly configurable
• A new, beautiful, easy to use interface
• Superior frame management
• Animation scrub tool
• Smooth high-quality drawing experience
• Full screen editing, no annoying tools in the way
• Paint brush, with various stroke types
• Pen, with ink flow effect
• Spray can
• Fill, with adjustable tolerance
• Undo/Redo - no limit!
• Import images from photo library
• Line width selection
• Frame positioning
• Frame rotation
• Color selection palettes
• Color selection sliders, with transparencies
• Zooming and panning
• Add, delete and copy frames, easily
• On the fly frame rate adjustment
• 'Onion Skinning', overlay of previous/next frame
* Cineverse is a cloud-based photo & video social site where users freely share and enjoy creative content with others around the world. Right to access Cineverse is offered only to registered iTunes users who are of appropriate age under applicable law in their territory, please contact miSoft or iTunes support with questions.
See for yourself why Animation Creator is one of a kind! Take your animations to the next level with Audio and HD!
*Please rate this app!*
Your kind Ratings help keep the updates coming!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
New features are planned regularly, including more drawing tools, more animation sharing methods, photo importing, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone for their feedback, we listen!
* YouTube account required for YouTube uploading
** Twitter account required for Twitter sharing
Screenshots provided by the creators of Johnny Scribble ©.
The online animated series powered by Animation Creator!
All Data & Info ©, ™, ® 2008/2014 miSoft, LLC.
Thank you to all of our loyal animators!
Here’s what’s new in this update:
- iOS 13 Ready
- Fix for exporting to Photo Library
- Fix for recording audio
- Fixes to Fill tool
- Various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good, has a few problems
It’s probably one of the best animation apps I’ve used so far! Great tools and options to edit and creat nice animations. There are some problems that seem to cause some problems, some big and some small.
1.) Not able to export any animations to photo library. The app crashes when I try this. I have tried clearing up space and trying different ways to make it work, it doesn’t seem to work.
2.) Sometimes when needing to erase something, it’s a habit for me to press the next frame button, instead of the eraser. This is fine, but if you can still go back and press the back button to erase it, it would make the process less time consuming.
3.) maybe some new brushes or tool sizes. I guess it depends on the tool for the size, but sometimes the lines may seem too thick. But this doesn’t really need to be changed, it’s just a minor thing I’ll get used to.
But over all, it’s a good app that I will continue to use and hopefully I will be able to export or send some cool animations. :V
I use it daily, and so do my kids, but...
This is the best simple flipbook app I’ve found and my kids love it. The tools don’t try to be everything and there are little, sensible limits on how and what you use each of them for — similar to limitations on physical drawing implements, though somewhat arbitrary. Like, why would you only be able to draw in 4 shades of black with a pencil tool? But I like this. It’s a very basic flipbook animation app that does the job very well. I love it, my kids create really cool things and come running to me to show me their creations daily.
What I hate, hate, hate about this app is that you can’t upgrade to the pro features without subscribing. I’d pay $20, easily, for the extra features because it is so perfect. But I refuse to pay for my, and especially my kids’, creations to suddenly be held hostage — never editable again — to a subscription service.
It’s very frustrating and I hope the app developers can understand. We love this app. It has us fighting over who gets to use the new iPad we just bought with the Apple Pencil every day. But if we can’t count on the ability to save, revisit, and refine our creations 2 months or 2 years from now, I can’t encourage them to keep using it. Please consider a purchase to own alternative to your subscription plan.
The best animation app on this store BUT needs an update
I have been working with this app since it was first uploaded onto the app store. I have seen it grow and develop and it has never ceased to impress me with its capabilities. I appreciate this app so much because I am a aspiring animator and I have various projects. However, lately there has been ONE problem as far as the app is having trouble with. I am NOT able tp export ANY of my animations to my photo library, email, frames-to-library, etc. This is frustrating because I need to export them to further edit my animations. In conclusion, I have emailed the developer about this problem and I have yet to recieve their reply. I am hoping that the developer of this app will either: email back, or upload a new update to fix this exporting problem. Another note, it would be VERY beneficial to the consumers of this app to have a telephone support number that we can call in case a problem like this arises. Besides that, this animation application really is the highest performing that I have ever experienced on this store; I truly hope that the developer will see this message and hopefully fix the problem.
- miSoft, LLC
- 32.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015, miSoft, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.