Anime Gacha is a 100% free gacha simulator that lets you pull characters as many times as you want! Collect 180 anime-styled characters and level them up by pulling duplicates of them. You can form a party of five characters and battle Raid Bosses! Compete with your friends and other players in many different leaderboards! Start your rolling today and form the ultimate team!
Visit our website for all things Anime and Gacha!
- 180 Characters to gacha! Collect them all~!!!
- RPG Battle system with elemental strengths & weaknesses.
- Level up and Quest!
- GameCenter Leaderboards for all Gacha cases and Raid battles.
- Infinite Gacha Pulls/Rolls!
- Free to play! No need to pay money to pull the best characters ^.^
- If your internet is slow, try turning off wi-fi before you start the game
- The game may lag on old devices
- If your device starts to lag after playing a while you may need to restart your device
- Turn on "Lag Reducer" in options to turn animations off
- Bugs may occur if you turn wi-fi off
Thanks for playing Anime Gacha (アニメ ガチャ)!!
Higher resolution graphics.
Fixed account restore bug.
Ratings and Reviews
IT ACTUALLY FOT A GLITCH AAAHHH!!
Ok, so I like the game and all but... I got a glitch... So it happened at night when I kept Gachaing over and over and over again to get the lovely lunith character and after one of my Gacha’s Every character was Gacha robo and I had infinite Gacha’s I just froze on the spot for like 20 seconds and then freaked out, It was kinda cool though... notice I said KINDA. Anyway After Days If gachaing I finally got lovely lunith! Anyway I really love this game! 🤗🤗🤗! Hope I can meet you in person! Ps: you don’t have to fix the glitch, I kinda like it. 😁
You should add a studio and after receiving each gacha the gacha things become magazines titled “How’s This Gacha?” You can read about them, there rates, the most popular characters or even chat with others in the forums section. Each one is in order of theme lined up, but the first one is called “The Original ‘How’s That Gacha?’” And it has chapters of each theme with one character on each page where u can read about each one. There is even a forums section combined with each character page so you can type in how you think of them. At the end, there is more magazines, but these are different and resemble other Lunime apps, possibly ones about each game.
Hi! Had a nice day? Well here’s a review of warmth to make your day lunime :). So, I give it a five star rating because you can unlock all kinds of characters/whatever you call the anime characters) and you can fight bosses, and it’s really addicting especially you can try to get on the leaderboard by temporarily trying to beat someone on da leaderboard; trying to race other people to get the most points/whatever you call em’ . I hope this made your day, and I wish you luck for your future games. :)
- Lunime Inc.
- 83.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Lunime Games
- In-App Purchases
- Anime Gacha Plus $2.99
- Anime Gacha Booster $4.99
- x40 Gems $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.