Anime Gacha is a 100% free gacha simulator that lets you pull characters as many times as you want! Collect 180 anime-styled characters and level them up by pulling duplicates of them. You can form a party of five characters and battle Raid Bosses! Compete with your friends and other players in many different leaderboards! Start your rolling today and form the ultimate team!
Visit our website for all things Anime and Gacha!
- 180 Characters to gacha! Collect them all~!!!
- RPG Battle system with elemental strengths & weaknesses.
- Level up and Quest!
- GameCenter Leaderboards for all Gacha cases and Raid battles.
- Infinite Gacha Pulls/Rolls!
- Free to play! No need to pay money to pull the best characters ^.^
- If your internet is slow, try turning off wi-fi before you start the game
- The game may lag on old devices
- If your device starts to lag after playing a while you may need to restart your device
- Turn on "Lag Reducer" in options to turn animations off
- Bugs may occur if you turn wi-fi off
Thanks for playing Anime Gacha (アニメ ガチャ)!!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Higher resolution graphics.
Fixed account restore bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game but one problem, which made me give a 4 but I had an amazing idea
While I was battling bosses, I got into a very hard level, which kept making me lose levels over and over again but I had an amazing idea to solve the problem, using gacha over and over and over again can help level up your characters which is what I did I got through a few more levels, same thing happened again so I kept using Gacha over and over again. Overall, this game is awesome! Keep up the great work 😄👍🤗😺😻😸
Ok, this game is totally awesome. Just like Gacha Life. I love it!!! Buuut... when I first started playing I would do the battles and after a while it would take me to the home screen and it wouldn’t let me click on anything so I closed the app and cleared it then reopened the app and it worked fine, but it keeps doing the same thing!! I don’t know if it’s the type of phone I have or if there’s a bug but it’s not a big problem. A few more cases would do I know this game came out in like 2016. And I just got this app yesterday. More battle type stuff. Ooh you should have a thing where Gacha life and Anime Gacha are connected so we could send characters back and forth and use them to battle. That would be so cool!
That’s all. This game is appropriate for all ages to play and if you like this game you should try Gacha Life and Gacha World.
You should add a studio and after receiving each gacha the gacha things become magazines titled “How’s This Gacha?” You can read about them, there rates, the most popular characters or even chat with others in the forums section. Each one is in order of theme lined up, but the first one is called “The Original ‘How’s That Gacha?’” And it has chapters of each theme with one character on each page where u can read about each one. There is even a forums section combined with each character page so you can type in how you think of them. At the end, there is more magazines, but these are different and resemble other Lunime apps, possibly ones about each game.
The developer, Lunime Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lunime Inc.
- 83.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Lunime Games
- In-App Purchases
- Anime Gacha Plus $2.99
- Anime Gacha Booster $4.99
- x40 Gems $1.99
- x100 Gems $3.99
- x240 Gems $6.99
- x1,200 Gems $19.99
- x400 Gems $9.99
- x800 Gems $14.99
- x600 Gems $19.99
- x50 Gems $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.