Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series. The original incarnation of the Tower Offense sub-genre had players controlling humans fighting alien invaders. Now, the tables have turned. The human counterattack is underway and the alien homeworld is under threat. Defend the planet from the human scum in the final battle of the series.
Anomaly Defenders is a fast-paced Turret Defense game where attacking human troops can damage and destroy your defenses. You have to react and counterattack enemies on the battlefield at all times. Each time you start a campaign, the unique tech-tree technologies can be tailored to your needs. Killing humans is easier due to 8 upgradable towers and special functions: repair your towers, make them go berserk, sacrifice them in explosions that are harmful to nasty humans, and use other tricks. This is the final battle against the humans. For the Hive, Commander!
• Functions to fix and boost your towers: Repair, Rage, Explode and others
• Full-blown tech-tree to tailor unique strategies
• Attacking forces can damage and destroy your towers - watch out!
• Outsmart humans by deploying towers that force them to change their movement path
• Fight the humans on the orbital stations and undiscovered lands – 24 unique levels are waiting for you to protect them
• 8 unique, upgradeable towers
• Three difficulty levels adjusted for both new and experienced players
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always love this reverse tower defense series. While this one bring things back to normal it is still very exciting and fun.
I know this might not be possible but I do really hope to see a new episode in this series :)
The best Mobile game ever
This is a must play
Do not download!
Do not download this! The graphic and sound effects are terrible. It has nothing similar to previous versions of anomaly.
- 11 bit studios s.a.
- 567.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 11 bit studios S.A.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.