Establish an ant colony! This survival and open world game will set you into a realistic simulation of the insect world. Discover a huge and detailed map populated by different kinds of other insects and watch the swarm behaviour of a complex ant colony with different castes (worker, scouts, soldiers, males, larvae).
Build a deep underground ant nest by digging new chambers and tunnels! Create chambers with a different kind of purpose (food storage, larvae chamber or queen chamber). Once your colony has enough worker ants you can accelerate the digging phase.
Search for food resources in order to feed the ant queen ant and the larvae to let them pupate and transform into a new ant. Once you found a food source you can create pheromone trails to
attract other ants or just command the ants directly to follow you.
But beware of large spiders and praying mantises that are ill-disposed to your colony.
Enforce attacks to overwhelm larger insects with the power of the swarm!
Ant Simulation 3D | Function Overview:
- 3d simulator and open world game
- very realistic ant behaviour (ant trails, pheromone communication and different castes)
-> (watch their swarm behaviour, see how they create pheromone trails)
- explore a detailed and large insect map
-> forest environment, different plants, realistic textures, stones, mushrooms and trees
- other insects: spiders, praying mantis, worms, flies, scorpions and an enemy ant colony
- create complex pheromones trails
- communicate with other ants and tell them to feed the queen or larvae, to follow you, to guard the nest or to help digging a new nest chamber
- attack and fight enemy insects
->overwhelm insects with the power of the swarm, get support from a group of soldier ants
- find food sources and collect food pieces like fruit, sugar or protein of the dead insects to feed the larvae, the queen and other ants,
- explore underground caves and build a huge underground nest
->enlarge the ant hill, dig new chambers and tunnels, get support in the building process by other worker ants
- third person camera, easy touch control
- 3 different camera perspectives
- nest and pheromone map view
- colony statistics
-> change the caste ratio and the ants exploration range
- improved ant behaviour
- added ladybug
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good game but can be better then what it is now
First you need to make sure the graphics and sounds are good quality also don’t be afraid to add more ants since the ants can be more diverse also make the controls work I can’t push some buttons you can also change the nest location like in a tree or under a rock or in a formicarium I would recommend talking to ants Canada about this game he could fund it so it could improve also fix glitches like the one where A.I just stops working
LOVE the update! Just need help
I love all the improvements in the latest update! Except I don’t know how to do a few things, if you can do them at all...
1.) Idk what to do with the Males and infertile queens I raise, will something happen on its own eventually?
2.) After I clear out a new part of the nest there’s a lot of soil to be moved out of the nest, idk how to assign workers to clean it up for me as there is a lot of soil.
3.) There’s no command when you interact or from the control settings to make workers feed the larvae, please add this!
4.) Idk what the pheromones are used for.
I was not happy with the game before but didn’t delete in hopes there would be updates like this one being made. Keep up the great work and if you can look into my suggestions/questions. Thanks!
Hm... it’s ok
Well, although it is pretty fun, it’s just kinda buggy, like whenever I try to recruit ants, they are glitched together somewhere else, and opening some of the menus or yeah, it freezes and then I have to exit, now meaning I can’t save the game
I enjoy this game, and hope it gets an update to fix these bugs, or is on the project list, but otherwise, it’s a great game!
- H. K. Solution Gesellschaft mit beschraenkter Haftung
- 268.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 H.K.Solution GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.