Learn to play, transcribe, practice and perform your songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting pitch, repeating loops, setting marks. ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds to slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
"Anytune is priceless as my personal trainer, helping me practice parts, songs or an entire setlist. It organizes my playlists, slows down tricky sections while remembering detune settings and with LiveMix play along feature I can learn Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.” - Phil Soussan
"If you're a music teacher, dancer or budding musician, Anytune for iOS or Mac is a invaluable addition to the rehearsal environment, making practicing more dynamic and productive." - Matt Tinsley
"After spending the past three weeks getting ready to record a new album with my band, I’m so happy to have found out about this “slow downer” app. It was pivotal in helping us learn the notes to some of the more complicated solos for the cover songs on our set list." - Lori Gil
***** “Great App - Anytune Pro is the most-used app on my iPad. It's the best thing for learning tunes that would be too fast or too out of tune to learn easily. Saves me a lot of time. I love it!”
***** The Best!!! - Worth absolutely every penny. Other similar apps don't come close to the quality of this one! It will slow things down to a crawl without a loss of quality. Looping and pitch adjusting at the touch of a finger. If you're looking for better you won't find it!"
Anytune cannot plan DRM protected songs including songs through subscription services like Apple Music.
Anytune (for free) is a very capable music slow downer that includes:
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus and Inter-App Audio compatible apps
- Play songs directly from your Music Library
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Try first and then upgrade to be equivalent to Pro+ through In-App purchases:
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Loop Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when playing or pausing
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
- Paste from the AudioCopy clipboard
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
- Export to the AudioCopy clipboard
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
^ LiveMix using an iRig/HD, Apogee JAM, Microphone or most other adaptors.
Stability improvements and bug fixes:
- Correct dark/light mode display issues
- New Remote Control profile added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must have for working musicians
I am the bar band bassist and I need to learn covers from classic rock to modern pop. Seems the older the song, the more "unique" the tuning. I've learned songs completely wrong and then come back to the band and realize I was off by a half or whole step simply because "back in the day" bands tuned to each other and not to a standard tuning necessarily. This app allows you (with a total of $7 in purchases) to adjust pitch in incremental semitones allowing you to not have to retune your instrument for every single song. It is free but the pro and basic upgrade are needed to really get the most out of it.
Please add split view in ipad version
The app works incredibly well but if you can’t put it as split view and is the only app that you can use at time, its loose a lot of posiblities. The full version with all purchases cost about 20dollars.
Ps: 1 star is only for this detail, because i can’t and probably a lot of people as i would like, and another reason would be to call the attention of developers to this review and know about this problem, but if you don’t mind this problem i think that is a 4 stars or 4.5 not 5 because remove of calls its not perfect and doesn’t work in all songs, but its better than others than i tried. If its really work at the perfection point the app could be so much expensive and even worth but, no one program could remove totally even in the pc/mac.
So if in a future update add split view support i would change my review to 4 or 5, and if you don’t mind this problem i recommend this app, but keep this disadvantage in mind.
Developer Response ,
Split view is now supported! Multi-tasking on iPad support was added in Anytune 4.4. Please contact us through Help > "Email Support" if you find any issues.
Most important music app I have
By far Anytune is the most important app I have regarding my guitar playing. I’ll find a song I like and import it into the app. Then I can slow it down or isolate tough parts or put a segment on repeat so I can work on it repetitively. I’ve even imported a Technique Exercise CD so I can slow the exercises down and then speed up incrementally as I get better.
I use Anytune in conjunction with Tonebridge. The app allows me to turn the song down and my playing up (or vice versa). It seriously is the app I use every time I pick up my guitar.
- Anytune Inc.
- 72.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Pack $1.99
- Import Pack: Dropbox, Wi-Fi and Open-In $2.99
- Pro Pack: Pro Audio Quality, Unlimited Marks, Interval Trainer $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.