Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
Check out ReFrame - Audio Isolation - anytune.us/reframe
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
Note: Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files including streamed songs from Apple Music.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus-compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when starting or stopping playback
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
We added bug fixes to make Anytune more stable including:
• Fixed download button for Free Jam with Legends tracks and marks
• Fixed a hang when restoring a particular backup instance
• Fixed a hang when searching for the currently playing song
Ratings and Reviews
Fixed!!! - Can no longer send songs to Anytune pro- FIXED!!
Updated the app to work and it took a day before it fixed the problem below. It seems to be apples fault in the upgrades.
Upgraded the app back to 5 stars thanks Tony for all the information and Helpful quick email responses!!
Since these past updates can no longer import my music to Anytune Pro. It’s been very frustrating to add new songs into the program other than from iTunes. The icon is no longer there to select Anytune Pro as an import. Even trying to send airdrop from another iPad it’s not there anymore. The app is be coming more frustrating and doesn’t seem to be working. Even did a restore and it not work.
Developer Response ,
iOS 13.3 includes "Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not be able to be shared with other audio apps" which restored Anytune as a destination. Please update to iOS 13.3 and let us know what apps cannot send to Anytune. The sending app is likely the issue not Anytune. http://anytune.app/contact-us
most useful musician app ever
This app is worth every cent for all musicians. I use it to teach myself how to play songs by ear on guitar, to transcribe recorded music like Ella Fitzgerald's improvised scatting. A professional musician introduced me to this very useful app.
Very easy & intuitive user interface. I import songs into the app, and I slow it down, make loops to practice, change keys. This app is essential for learning music in an efficient way. For songs that I never thought I could play/ sing, now I use this app to slow it down, to divide into manageable loops, to change key. If you have a decent ear for music, the app will help you learn any song by ear.
I use Anytune pro all the time to learn new tunes or practice ones I already know. Super helpful with the slow down feature and the ability to change keys plus isolate parts for practice. Sound quality is very good also. I probably don’t use all the features it has but I am very impressed with what I do use it for.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Anytune Inc.
- 71.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks $4.99
- Studio Pack $0.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.