Slow down music, choose the perfect pitch, and learn to play by ear!
ANYTUNE™ is the ultimate music practice app for singers, dancers and musicians of all kinds. Use Anytune to learn to play, transcribe and practice songs by slowing down the tempo, adjusting the pitch, repeating loops, setting marks, and sharing comments using your favorite tracks!
Check out ReFrame - Audio Isolation - anytune.us/reframe
Install Anytune for basic sound quality and features. Enhance Anytune with In-App purchase feature packs incrementally or get the feature rich Anytune Pro+.
Note: Anytune cannot play Digital Rights Management (DRM) protected files including streamed songs from Apple Music.
- Practice at your pace by adjusting the tempo without affecting pitch
- Visualize your song to find the part you want quickly and easily
- Organize songs into folders and playlists / setlists
- Mark and loop song sections for practicing and sharing
- Record and share
- Stream audio to Audiobus-compatible apps
- Transparent import from iTunes
- Import Audio from Videos
- Backup marks and settings to iCloud
Basic (Included in Pro+):
- Custom Skins
- Ad Free
- Auto Loop Between Marks
- Lyrics Editing and Auto Scroll
Pro (Included in Pro+):
- Adjust Gain and Pan
- ReTune your song with scripted tempo and pitch changes
- Delayed playback start
- Tempo Interval Trainer
- Transcribe mode to facilitate replay
- Unlimited audio marks
Studio (Included in Pro+):
- Solo or mute vocals or instruments with ReFrame™ Audio Isolation
- Amazing HQ audio quality down to 0.05x!
- Pitch up or down by 24.0 semi
- Pinpoint your instrument in the song with FineTouch™ EQ
- Feel as though you’re playing in the band with LiveMix™
- Queue up a mark for playback with Play Next
- Fade-In or Fade-Out music when starting or stopping playback
Import (Included in Pro+):
- Import your music from Files app, Dropbox, WiFi and Open-In
Export (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Export a tempo/pitch adjusted track via Email or Open-In (m4a/aac format)
Remote Control (Optional In-App Purchase):
- Remotely control Anytune via MIDI or from a Bluetooth keyboard or foot pedals such as the AirTurn BT-105 or PageFlip Cicada.
Anytune is a Universal App. Buy it once for all your iOS devices.
Anytune (Mac) is available separately from the Mac App Store.
See us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AnytuneApp
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Anytune
Follow us on Twitter @AnytuneApp
We love to hear from our customers. Contact us with your questions and suggestions!
Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Squares and round dancing for your IPad
Great for square dance callers and round dance cures who want to use an IPad or IPhone
I used to use a Tascam guitar/bass trainer religiously. I thought this tool was great at the time. Wore the 1st one out & bought a new version for $170. They made the new updated one cheap & took out a few great features. I loved this portable device. Plug in the guitar to headphones, slow solos down, learn songs quickly & no excuses not to practice and learn ANYWHERE! I then came across this app by accident one day. IT BLEW ME AWAY. It does so much more then what I had. The sound quality at slow speeds wasn't as warbly and actually very clear. I laughed because the slowest setting of .05 is sick. The slowest others have is .50. This is the best app every and the cost is so worth it. I use this everyday and am still learning new functions. And I gave my new Tascam to a friend. Don't think this app can be topped. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
Invaluable Practice Tool
I've been using this app for over two years now. It has been incredibly useful from the start. It's not just being about to adjust tempo and key that are nice, but the ability to mark any place in the song, then go to the mark, or loop between marks, etc.
With the newest version it is easier than ever to find a spot in the music (just drag the waveform back and forth), precisely position a mark (just drag it around), and there's now extensive online help. I haven't even touched some of the advanced features. I even appreciate the way it rotates completely on the screen so that I can put my iPhone 5 upside down on the music stand with the headphone cord going up and over the stand.
- Anytune Inc.
- 52.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Anytune Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Export Tuned Tracks $4.99
- Studio Pack $0.99
- MIDI-IN and Bluetooth Pedal Support $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.