Cleaner-App - Free Up Storage Space on your Mac
Cleaner-App is an all in one application, that helps to free up storage space on your Mac easily. If your disk is full on Mac, you have tons of duplicate files or you just want to see what is taking up your space, Cleaner-App is the ultimate solution for you.
Cleaner-App is a quick space cleaner, which uses multiple featured tools all packaged in one software application:
• Disk space cleaner
• Duplicate files finder
• Same name files finder
• Downloaded files finder
With your permission, the cleaner application will locate and display the biggest, potentially unwanted files, that have been using up space without your notice.
How to clear disk space on your Mac using Cleaner-App:
1. Launch the application to scan your Home folder.
2. Switch to each section to see your biggest files, duplicate files, same name files and downloads.
3. Select unneeded files from your Mac storage and click the Next button.
4. Overview the selected files and if you are sure you do not need them anymore, confirm the removal.
5. The files will be moved to Trash bin.
Please note that in the Removal Confirmation window, you can always uncheck specific files from being deleted.
With Cleaner-App you can promptly complete the cleanup of your Mac and get rid of clutter that has been using up your resources.
Biggest Files Section
▹ Analyze your disk space usage
▹ Find the biggest files on your Mac
▹ Remove the bulkiest content from your disk
▹ Preview a list of all downloaded files on your Mac
▹ Remove unneeded downloads
Duplicate Files Section
▹ Find duplicate files (photos, videos, music, documents and any other type of files)
▹ Search duplicates by name
▹ Sort duplicates by name, size or file type
▹ Remove useless duplicate content
Same Name Files Section
▹ Find files with identical names
▹ Search files by name
▹ Sort files by name, size or type
▹ Organize your files by renaming them or removing duplicates
Looking for the most efficient way to free up space on your disk?
Cleaner-App will find unneeded files for you and help you to get rid of them easily.
NOTE: If you have any comments, general or technical issues, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within one business day.
Added feature for searching & cleaning biggest files
Added search feature for duplicate files
Added search feature for files of the same name
Ratings and Reviews
As good as or better than the more popular “app cleaner"
I almost downloaded and purchased what looks like the more popular App Cleaner in the App store. Always looking for the best apps in all categories, I rely heavily on reviews. Knowing some devs and companies pay for thier reviews or solicit them in other manipulative ways, that is not my only criteria. I had already used this app in the past and knew I liked it. The other app charges $9.99 for the “pro” version. All the free version does (for both apps) is scan the computer. If you want to actually remove the files, you have to pay for the “pro” version. While that is a little pricey for this type of tool, I have paid more for apps that do less, if I want them bad enough. Before I committed, I figured I would give this app one more try. I’m so glad I did!! Thefre is no possible way that the other app is any more thorough than this little work horse. It’s fast, has a small footprint, and not only scans the application folder, but also the system service files and removes them as well. Once I saw the much more affordable price tag of $3.99 for this pro version, I knew I was making the right choice and committed without hesitation. Thank you for not being a greed monster Sergiy Savenko @ Nektony!
Essential - Should be included in
- Short summarized review - If you like keeping your computer as streamlined as possible and the idea of random useless files left behind by apps even if you 'deleted' them, get the app. -
- Detailed review - I had no idea how much junk was left behind every time that I 'deleted' an app. This app is also great for generally resetting applicatioms back to their 'default' state. For instance, I was having a very irritating problem with the photos app on the latest macOS version I just installed (Mohave). It would just crash as soon as I opened it and I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. I finally decided to use this app to search for everything related to the app (application cache, log files, photo library ... etc) and I just deleted everything. Everything works perfectly now. app is so useful for anything from removing all the crap left behind when you 'delete' an app to resetting applications to their default settings (troubleshooting). Honestly I don't buy in-app purchases for anything but I actually bought the $4.99 upgrade thing. -
Works great and removed Outlook 2016 on my Mac
Downloaded and purchased the Pro version right awaying after going through the reviews and seeing so many positive ones about this app. There are a lot of apps out on the internet that claim to remove apps, but I was hesitant of them since I didn’t trust them and didn’t see any reviews on them.
FYI - to remove programs, you’ll need to purchase the Pro version for $4.99. For the price, it’s worth it. I’ve been wanting to uninstall Outlook 2016 on my MAC since I don’t use it and was looking for an app that would completely remove Outlook along with all associated files in the /Library folder without me having to manually go through folders. It appears this app worked and I checked through the /Library folders and did not see any traces of Outlook files. Also, this app found leftover files of apps I previously deleted so another “thumbs up”! The interface is easy to use!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.