Organize, play and have a video game experience in your real life football.
The time has come to revolutionize your footy with the football app that is changing the way the sport is played in Brazil and around the world.
Appito allows you to book a field, organize matches and even find a game that will happen near you or that has your player profile.
Organize your football all in one place
- You can organize your matches, either by creating a group or a one-off game with other players.
- Invite players however you prefer: via WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, link, email or via the app itself.
- When you organize your football through Appito, you will also have a presence list for your match, with a confirmed and pending list. In addition, this list can be divided between the monthly and one-off players of your game.
- Tracking football payments is also much easier! With the payments tool you will be able to manage all the group’s money, as well as control whether the money has been paid or not, month by month. No more using that cash spreadsheet or that old notebook.
- Also count on the wall of the match, where you can talk to other players, facilitating the organization of your football.
- And if you need to complete the team, just make your game public to allow the people who are in the community to find it and fill the available slots. Never again will your football lack players.
- With the independent Apple Watch app version, you can keep track your fitness data and health stats for every football game you play. The app is integrated with CareKit and HealthKit in the watchOS 6 version so you can track your performance in the field.
Video game experience in real life
- If you are the kind of player who loves to play football anytime and when you get home plays football video game, now you can have both of these things in one app.
- Create your own player profile based on your real game characteristics.
- During and after the end of the games, you will be able to input football statistics by adding your goals, assists and defenses. In addition to being able to time and control the match.
- At the end of the game, all players evaluate each other, generating a ranking of the best players in the match, top scorer, top playmaker and best defender. This way, the ranking is generated from the grades and statistics that each player receives from other players.
- The grades you receive influence your profile’s evolution and allow you to track your progress, based entirely on your performance on the field.
Play more football!
- If you have that urge to play football, you can now find matches that will happen near you and that fit your players profile and availability.
- Now you can play football anytime. And rest assured, we will warn you if football matches that fit your profile and schedule happens near you.
- At the end of the game, you will be able to evaluate both the match and the organizer, so you will help other people decide where and with whom to play.
Rent a field in a practical way!
- It is now possible to rent fields from the app. See photos, information, ratings and contacts of the fields, all in a simple way.
- And if you want, you can also find football fields near you, according to your location
Bug fixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Brasiliero no Eua
Aplicativo muito bom. I live in the US and this app is very helpful even though it is brand new and hasn't got a push here in the us. I would recommend also take into consideration that in other markets like the us they care a lot about stats. But you guys only cover MVP and goals scored. I would suggest for you to put assist(assitencia). Wrong passes that caused in the other team to score. And dribbles completed as you know everyone like to nutmeg(caneta) and dribble people. This is great you can implement this formate to basketball which is huge in the us.(not sure if there is a basketball pick up) but very cool love the player rating aspect of the app. Let me know if you need any help developing it into other countries and markets. As it solves the problem of entering a lot of groups on Facebook to play this centralizes the whole thing. Congrats and very happy someone developed this! Just think you could also put in for players to rate other players performance after each match which would be another great aspect of the app.
Abraços Danillo Andrade
Promising, but not there yet.
Great functionality with its current features.
Nice UI design and color scheme. Could be flattened a little more.
Lacks in-depth stats
Lacks FULL ENGLISH SUPPORT. I get emails in Spanish and notifications in Spanish.
Best soccer app
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Naos Solucoes Tecnologicas Ltda.
- 460.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Naos Ltda.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.