The Apptivo app brings everything your business needs from customer management and project management to invoicing into one customizable and integrated solution. Effortlessly manage your sales pipeline and track your projects from your mobile, on-the-go. No more juggling the apps and paying multiple subscriptions.
The mobile app is an addition to our web-based Apptivo application. The Apptivo app comprises the following tools:
* CRM - manages your customers and sales pipeline.
* Invoices - sends invoices and manages payments online.
* Work Orders - manages and dispatches the resources to customer problems on-site, and tracks the time and resources used.
* Estimates - sends estimates and closes more deals.
* Help Desk - manages your support tickets and resolves customer issues ASAP.
* Expenses Reports - records your business expenses on-the-go.
* Projects - manage tasks and milestones.
* Orders - manages customers’ orders and inventory intricately.
* Suppliers - manages your suppliers.
* Purchase Orders - manages an unlimited number of vendors, purchase orders, and items.
* Inventory Management - creates a warehouse inventory in seconds, saves time by creating receipts, moves goods between warehouses and shipping, and manages your stock.
* Custom App - accesses your custom apps directly from your mobile.
This app is free to download, merely customizable, and easy to use. Install it and start managing your business remotely.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Slow sometimes unresponsive / features
iOS 13.5.1 when opening the app version 6.2.5 it tends to get stuck in a loop where after 20 seconds need to close the app then wait 5 seconds to open up again the app where finally app functions.
Features are similar to cloud so there is consistency but not the marketing and campaign modules.
It's not good
Where to start... Even when you are on the latest version the app tells you that you are using an old version. The iOS keyboard just disappears if you are using Lastpass to store passwords. Standard calendar practice used on any other app is thrown out the window; if you move a two hour long event from one day to the next beware because Apptivo changes it to a one hour event. If you create an event in the future when done you are taken back to the current day so if you want to double check it you have to scroll forward to the day you were on. If you click on a date in the future to create an event Apptivo will create the event on the current day, not the one you clicked on. That's just some of the fun, I could go on but we are leaving this hot mess of an app that looks like it was coded by folks who miss the look of Windows 95.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Your experience is very important to us, and we appreciate you reaching out here. We have been upgrading the app to include additional features and have fixed the bugs. In the process, your feedback is surely going to improve it further. We request you to please update the app to the latest version and then start using it. If you face any problem please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be glad to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team Apptivo
Almost everything I’m looking for
First, this all-in-one app is a huge improvement. Makes working on the road so much easier. I sat in a restaurant working on my lead list, texting leads and noting it in Apptivo. Super easy.
I like that I can use my iPhone camera to take pictures to attach to my clients in Apptivo. Another convenient feature.
I’m just starting to really use Apptivo on my mobile while on the road working. I think it’s going to be a huge help this year, not having to wait till I get home and on the computer.
No other CRM for small businesses is this customizable. I’ve tried several of them but Apptivo does it the best. There is a learning curve and I’ve gone down the wrong path customizing a few times, resulting in deleting and starting over, but once the fields are organized and set up correctly it’s wonderful
I don like how the “leads” app doesn’t sync with GSuite. I don’t use the leads app as a result. I need to see my leads show up in caller ID, but since they don’t sync with GSuite they appear as unknown numbers.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apptivo Inc
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Apptivo Inc.