Insightly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and project management is a leading cloud-based application built for businesses of all sizes. More than 1.5 million users in 200+ countries worldwide, trust Insightly to help grow their business by managing customer interactions, leads, sales opportunities and projects. The Insightly platform is flexible, customizable and accessible via web browser and mobile app.
The Insightly CRM app is free and works in tandem with the Insightly CRM web application, so that your team has all key customer information on the go.
Insightly CRM is recommended by PC Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, G2 Crowd, TrustRadius, & others.
Features / benefits:
* Add new contacts on the fly, scan business cards or import them from your device’s address book
* Access task lists to see what’s upcoming and overdue. Complete tasks or assign follow up tasks immediately after a meeting.
* Review opportunity notes to get prepared for a meeting. Update sales opportunities from the field. And, when a deal is closed - mark it as won in a few taps.
* Save time by adding voice memos to leads and opportunities so everyone can be up-to-date on the progress.
* Receive notifications for example when a lead gets assigned, reps can receive push notifications.
* Create projects and assign tasks to your team from your smartphone. See how a project is developing to have answers ready for your customers and, more importantly, be prepared for upsell opportunities.
- Clone Object - Ability to make copies of objects
- Merge Documents - Generate documents based on templates defined in the Web app
- Change Record Owner - Assign records to a new owner
- Milestones - Add/Edit Milestones for Projects
- Display first linked record in the Tasklist
Ratings and Reviews
Great mobile app- almost better than the pc/web version
1st...i started using insightly a while ago, but the strayed to another CRM- Plan Plus Online. Within a very short period of time I was missing the intuitive, flexible, and well engineered Insightly and switched back. The web version is very good (assuming that you pay some money- not very expensive for what you get, though), but I found the mobile version to be most useful.
I down loaded the mobile app to Ipad and iphone. Using phone to enter data is a little clunky, not because of insightly, but because entering data on iphone is clunky...period. Using the Ipad is very easy. Quite honestly, I use the mobile version on the Ipad even more that online version.
The only thing I would request is to allow for Native ABC prioritizing for tasks. Right now while insightly does group by priorities (low, normal, high) there is no Native way to order within priority group. However I got around, but putting "A1", "B1", "C1" etc. in front of each task. The tasks are then grouped by priority and also ordered within priority groups. Adds a little more work , but works pretty well.
All in al I give Insightly mobile app a thumps up!
Watch out for their auto renewal policy!!!!
I was a subscriber for 3 years and no longer had a need for their service. Overall the user interface is decent and it was easy to upload or download data from their CRM. My biggest gripe with them is the way they handle their auto renewals payments. To make it easy to handle the annual renewal I provided my credit card info. Big mistake! Prior to the membership expiring, I knew I wasn’t going to renew my membership so I did not update my credit card info that expired several months before the actual renewal was due. On the day the subscription expired, I noticed a charge for the entire annual renewal fee. So even if you have expired credit card info in their system, they will somehow find your updated credit card info and charge your card. If this is how they run their business, I’m glad I stopped using them. Like many tech companies they don’t want to invest in a customer phone line so I had to resolve my issue via email which they agreed to reimburse me but in a very, “we’re doing you a favor” tone. If this is part of their term and conditions, then run the other way. By the way, if they charge your card, there are no refunds either even on a pro rated basis for the annual membership. DON’T USE THEM UNTIL YOU READ THE FINE PRINT ON THEIR CANCELLATION POLICY.
I’m pretty busy and I am a one-man band and it took me more than six months to set up Insightly with Contacts and learning how to use the program. I began in 2014 and only because of duplicity and placing my information into locations I decided to stop using Insightly. Here I am in 2020, and since 2014 I have thought about what I wanted in a CRM that’s better than unsightly is and even tried several of them and none of them measured up and that was back in 2014. As you may or may not know a lot of work has been done since 2014 and I was really surprised at how much work they were actually done to make the program even better. I can’t really afford the current rate to utilize the program (since they dropped the 15/mo option) but I am hoping my increased effectiveness will be more than worth it and will be a more than fair sacrifice! I am very pleased that I am back and plan to use the program fully. Thank you INSIGHTLY!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Insightly Inc
- 234.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Insightly Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.