Arc Search is the modern, fast, and AI-enabled mobile browsing experience you’ve been waiting for.
- Auto-up keyboard to start searching with fewer taps
- Always-on ad, tracker, and banner blocking
- Browse for Me to summarize many webpages at once and find answers faster
- Auto-archive inactive tabs to keep things tidy
- Reader mode to minimize distractions
ABOUT ARC SEARCH
Crafted with heart by Your friends at The Browser Company
- Download Arc on your desktop: https://arc.net/
- Learn more about The Browser Company: https://thebrowser.company/
Thanks for using Arc Search! We have a new version for you, including:
- You can now start a search and open app settings directly from the tab switcher. Tap the tab icons on the bottom left of the screen, then press the cog icon on the bottom right.
- Pinch to Summarize now provides more detail, repeats less and reads more of long web pages. We also fixed a bug where attempting to summarize a PDF crashed the app.
- For users with Perplexity set as their default search engine, we've fixed a bug related to search suggestions.
If you enjoy using Arc Search, please rate the app and leave a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful, and actually useful AI features!
I got the email announcement for this and had to download it immediately. While the AI research isn’t perfect, it does about as well (for me) as GPT-4 without the monthly subscription. To be honest, I wouldn’t mind paying a small monthly fee for it, but I’m glad it’s free for now. It’s also super clean and the haptic feedback makes it feel alive! Having the full screen taken up by the webpage with only a small navigation bar at the bottom is interesting, and I would complain about the lack of buttons, however for a mobile browser, I kinda like the simplicity.
If this ever gets ported to iPadOS (PLEASE!!!!), I would like to see more buttons available with one click instead of having to hit the up arrow and then back.
Can’t wait to see more cool features in the future!
Amazing, needs some work
I absolutely love Arc on Mac. And I so much want to be able to use Arc on all of my devices. But the truth is I don’t use my iPhone for web browsing that much. I use my iPad and my Mac. And unfortunately, there is no version of any arc for iPad natively. only the scaled versions of the iPhone apps, which are unfortunately just not suitable for normal browsing. At least there is the Arc sync app where I can get my tabs that I need. But that just adds many extra steps when on iPad it would be nice to just have an arc with sync and with all the features, that should be an arc. The four stars, however are because I know it is still new and I know they’re still working on everything. The one star missing is just for the fact that there is no native iPad app and there is no all in one app in general. If you have a Mac, I absolutely recommend downloading Arc. And if you use your iPhone for web browsing also recommend. And if you have an iPad, I would highly recommend sending out your request to the developers so that they know that it should be a priority.
I'm in love with this app. Seriously, thank you for just creating a simple, straightforward tool that can be downloaded and used in under a minute. No tedious account setup, no intrusive ads, no subscription pop-ups, and best of all, the app is simple enough to not even need a tutorial — you just type in whatever you'd like to search, and a beautiful, minimalistic article self-generates that provides more than enough knowledge than what a half-hour of searching on Google would have taught. I especially appreciate that the app just sticks to what it was designed best for and isn't attempting to execute additional features that aren't as useful. I definitely look forward to seeing what else this company has to offer! Their products feel very well intentioned.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Browser Company of New York Inc.
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2024 The Browser Company of New York Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.