The Archivum app allows you to access University of South Florida (USF) services and resources at the touch of your finger-tips. Common tasks like, requesting an advisory change, knowing your admissions status, or submitting an official travel request are quicker, simpler, and more efficient than ever.
As a student, you can:
- Check your undergraduate admissions status and complete outstanding application requirements
- Prepare for your 1st day at USF via myBullsPath
- Schedule Academic Advising appointments
- Complete your COPH Program of Study
- Request adjustments to your Year 4 Schedule (Medicine students only)
As a staff/faculty member, you can:
- Connect with resources across the USF system to aid in student success
- Review student admission applications
- Update your Faculty Record
- Request travel and upload related expenses
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot set an appointment with my advisor
There are no links to “when” I want an appointment. It is a dead end and forces me to see my advisor unannounced. The website is the same way. I fill out who I want to meet with, campus, college, major, click on the advisor, and that is as far is it will take me. So I get stuck at “when” and cannot get to “book”. So I cannot book an appointment. USF is probably working on it embarrassingly, but it is a disappointment in the meantime. So I gave it one star. Good luck to all who hope this works but it is the same as the website. Utterly useless.
Worked for me
USF may have done some work on this app since the last reviews. I was able to schedule an appointment easily.
- University of South Florida
- 54.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 University Of South Florida
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.