This app allows users to control an Arduino microcontroller connected devices over bluetooth. The app can be used to control your Arduino by sliders, buttons, and a joystick. Custom sliders and buttons can be used to interface with various components such as motors, servos, and sensors connected to the Arduino.
This app is compatible with iOS devices with bluetooth low energy (BLE) modules, such as HM10 bluetooth module.
- Easy to use Arduino library to use with the app.
- Custom sliders and buttons (add as many as you need)
- Tilt control
- Send string text
- Receive string text
For help visit:
- Drive Command: Enabling this option will display up to four command elements on the Drive tab. No need to keep switching back and forth.
- Path: Draw a path that your robot will follow! Use the PathFollower library for the Arduino to have your robot following a path you draw! For more information on the PathFollower library: https://sites.google.com/stonybrook.edu/premo/
- Bug fixes.
Please make sure to update the ArduinoBlue-library for Arduino to the latest version to ensure compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well and full of features
Using hm-10 module with esp-12e. Real time results. Wonderful sliders, button design, and the tilt and joystick are awesome features. Plus the follow line has potential to give pwm output. Otherwise, works great and love the features. Awesome developer. Recommend for the supported Bluetooth modules. My first review on App Store over 5 years. 10/10
Easy to implement
Works well, very easy to use. Wish-List though.
1: Would be nice if texts sent to phone would show when app is not actively visible. I.E. alarm alerts are not very useful if I have to be looking at the app itself to see them. (If even possible)
2: would be nice if I could rename buttons and sliders without having to recreate the entire list.
3: would be really cool if I could create a button that was a pull down/scroll list of variables to select from/send. I.E. select from a list colors for led strip.
4: auto reconnect BLE when back in range. (If even possible)
If the above were true, it would be a great companion to many of my hardware products.
I am using iPhone 7, newest version of Arduino, running Linux on a Chromebook.
This app is outstanding and works as advertised. Highly documented which is easily understood, with many example programs which compile without errors.
I highly recommend this app if you need a Bluetooth remote. GREAT JOB!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Anurag Purwar
- 10.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Anurag Purwar
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.