Change the way you watch, share and discover film.
Stream the best short films and documentaries from around the world, hand-picked by the greatest filmmakers and festivals.
Argo shares all revenue with the filmmaker; the more you like and share, the more money the filmmaker will earn.
Sign up for FREE to watch new playlists every week!
WHAT YOU CAN FIND ON ARGO
• The best short films from around the world
• Free trial for all new users
- Watch 2 films completely FREE.
• New short film playlists released every week
• Playlist and channels curated by worlds best filmmakers, festivals and media brands
• Discover channels from the Guardian, USC Film School, Film Festivals and many more.
• Subscribe to access all of our playlists
• Look out for upcoming short film trailers in the Argo Trailer Park
• Connect with friends and see what they're watching.
• Personalize your recommendations
• Discover incredible films on the go.
• Limited access plan offers access to selected films, updated on a monthly basis.
A subscription to Argo means you can enjoy access to the world's greatest short films on your iPhone, computer and TV!
Argo offers a weekly, monthly and bi-annual subscription with a 7 day free trial period.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certain films are not available in every country, due to the license holder's preference.
A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for quality viewing and downloading of films. A weak cellular connection may result in interrupted playback.
We’re always working to make your Argo experience better! Here’s what’s new in our latest updates:
- We’ve made setting up your Argo account even smoother, so you can get right down to watching.
- We’ve switched up the main feed to make great new movies even easier for you to find.
- Plus, we’ve fixed a few bugs and other minor things that were bugging us — before they start bugging you.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique Platform for Streaming
I think Argo has one of the better layouts of any streaming service I am aware of. Sure, it’s only limited to short films but that’s part of its charm. This is an app made by cinephiles, for cinephiles. I particularly love the option of being able to narrow my options down to its channels. I see that USC School of Cinematic Arts has a channel for their own student projects. As a graduate from UCLA, this is really exciting for me. It’s only a matter of time before we start seeing other channels like UCLA and NYU begin appearing on the app. There’s also channels for film festivals like TIFF and SXSW and even professional journalism from the Guardian. There’s also an option to quite literally narrow your option down to runtime and genre. Film lovers should own this app!
Creativity, Artistry, and the best of all, Short!
Short films are always in the shadows of feature lengths, so its nice to see an app designed to appeal to the short film market. Love the range of films from the abstract animated ones to the professionally made documentaries especially love the way there are channels designed to promote aspiring film students from their respected schools. I’ve read some of the reviews and if there’s one thing that people getting right it’s that every film student should have this app. Not only does it promote student filmmakers but I’m certain there’s a way for more to upload their own work. Cant’ wait to see what the future for short films holds!
Great for exploring new titles and film types
As someone who tends to stick to just the typical Netflix suggestion, Argo allows me to find a variety of different short films and films that challenge the norm of film creation. The app is extremely easy to use and you are able to find a variety of different films relating to the genre you’re in the mood for. Each film has tags associated with it so you can easily find what it may be about as well as descriptions that make it intriguing to watch the film. It is interesting to see so much variety in one space and the app really allows for individual curation of what you can watch next.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Argo Media, Incorporated
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Argo Media, INC
- In-App Purchases
- One month subscription $6.99
- Six month subscription $29.99
- Rent premium film $2.99