Collaboratively sketch urban plans, buildings and interiors using VR, desktop, iPhone or iPad. Start a fresh scene or import a 3D model to sketch on and export back.
Arkio is a collaborative design tool that enables you to easily sketch buildings, interiors and entire urban plans with others in VR as well as using desktop, iPhone or iPad. Arkio on iOS is a companion app to Arkio in VR, enabling you to collaborate with other people wherever you are.
Arkio features a unique volumetric modeling kernel built from the ground-up for modeling in VR and on mobile devices, making the modeling experience feel closer to physical model making than traditional mesh modeling. In Arkio you can either start creating from scratch or import your own 3D models and even 2D images, then sketch on top of them. Easily export your work back to other 3D design tools like Rhino and even to Autodesk Revit as native Revit geometry.
- Work on existing 3D maps
- Import and draw on 3D models from design tools like Revit, Rhino or Sketchup using our native plugins and OBJ import
- Export your designs back to other design tools, including to Autodesk Revit as native Revit geometry
- Collaborate and design with up to 16 people in the same scene
- 8 powerful and easy to use volumetric modeling tools
- Work from any scale - in VR you can use your hands in god scale or move things at human scale, like having design superpowers
- Create design options on the fly, make changes and see both the original and the new version presented side-by-side
- Smart components that can be grabbed, stretched, and glued like physical building blocks
- Place and keep editing your models in AR
- Work with program data, sun studies, sections and more!
Visit our website to learn more about our Rhino/Revit plugins and the VR version of Arkio.
This release includes a number of significant improvements. Meetings in Arkio are now more stable with increased framerates and overall stability. New scenes sync faster and sharing imported resources works better. Last but not least, anything you do in meetings is now fully encrypted end-to-end, be it creating Arkio geometry or sharing new models from Rhino or Revit. We have also made some improvements to optimizing large models so working with Rhino is easier than ever.
To get started you can now view tutorial videos inside Arkio, just open the tutorials video panel from the main menu. Meeting audio has been improved on all devices and now includes echo cancellation. It's now possible to remove previously imported assets from the import drawer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arkio ehf.
- 137.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Arkio ehf.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.