Autodesk® FormIt mobile app helps you capture building design concepts digitally anytime, anywhere ideas strike. Use real-world site information to help create forms in context and support early design decisions with real building data. Experience a continuous Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflow by synchronizing designs in the cloud for further refinement using Autodesk® Revit® software products and other applications.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools:
•Create forms quickly from a gallery of shapes
•Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
•Save designs to the cloud and share with others
Easy access to site information:
•Set project location in a searchable maps interface
•Import satellite image of your site
•Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
Make early design decisions:
•Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
•Start early program analysis by tracking gross building floor area ratio while you design
Experience a more continuous BIM workflow:
•Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT or SAT file formats
•Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Collaborate seamlessly with your team:
•Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
•Participate in real-time editing sessions with other FormIt users using either the iOS or Web versions
Hello FormIt Fans!
We hope you and yours continue to be safe and healthy. We’ve got a few FormIt improvements for you!
FormIt 2021.2 for iPadOS
• Added dozens of new materials, and improved hundreds of others, in the Material Library offerings.
• Removed the automatic creation of the "FormIt" folder when accessing BIM 360 Docs.
• Fixed an issue where BIM 360 Docs thumbnails would display a black background unexpectedly.
• Fixed an issue where selecting France as the iPadOS region would cause editable dimensions to stop working correctly.
• Fixed an issue where edges that should have been hidden behind a surface would display on top of the surface in Orthographic Camera mode.
• Fixed an issue where selecting images would fail when other images were on hidden Layers.
Learn about events, releases, and new features at the FormIt blog: https://formit.autodesk.com/blog
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice, but not compatible??
This app is really great to have on a tablet, to do 3D projects. But what I can’t understand is why projects can’t be imported/exported between this and the (also Autodesk) AutoCAD tablet app. Shouldn’t this be a given?
Waiting booleans operations, support .dwg files please. Function Orbit is very slow fixed and much more, team FormIt.
This is useless
To get anything more than making blocks on Google Maps. I need something more robust that doesn't crash. That let's me draw lines every once in a while. Thanks. But, no thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.