Contactless Mobile Order and pay. Buy or Sell on MainSt Shopping. Now also menus are made easy using the ARknet App Platform. Thank you for joining us as a retail business, food-food service company, shopper or 3D Augmented Reality enthusiast on ARknet App, the NEXT GENERATION SOCIAL PLATFORM. Enjoy ARknet as a more intelligent, secure social media experience. ARknet facilitates your ability to keep ownership of your own content, private data and media. KlickZie™ enabled steganographic (invisible) watermarking since 2019. (Works with iOS 6s and up).
(1) iPad Pro & iPad Mini layout supported (2) Other features and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app has the potential to change the world. My advice is press all the buttons and get to know it well now, because new features will come along and make it even more amazing and useful. Create lots of arks (you can always delete the ones you don’t like), add lots of friends to see (access) their arks, make private arks to keep to do lists, grocery lists, see what’s in your fridge, etc. Make an ark at your favorite restaurant and “summon” the menu to browse right in front of you while you’re at home! Soon so many people will be using this you’ll be able to do almost anything! The potential uses are only limited to your imagination. AND, it’s private and secure!
I got this app for the scavenger hunt. The app itself seems to be a new type of social media, except there is absolutely no description on how its supposed to work. From what I understand you can take photos directly to the cloud and either share or keep them privately? I don’t understand. The app itself is poorly designed, the graphics and user interface are completely juvenile and amateur. The scavenger hunt itself brings you to a location map with what I assume is supposed to have a list of items for the scavenger hunt, but it shows no actual items nor any location on the map on where to retrieve said items. Especially after reading these reviews, the entire app seems sketchy and untrustworthy. Finally, once downloaded there is no way to use without confirming email and phone number, and no way to delete your account once you’re signed up. Do not get this app.
RE: I live right in the middle of a participating city.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading our app to join with us in this World Record title attempt scavenger hunt!
The game itself should have played audio prompts, not sure if the volume was up enough to hear. Users outside the play area would not be able to start the game and receive the clues on where to find the hidden Augmented Reality objects. (Depending on where you live, this year we only had 1 location per state, next year we will be sure to have more and one hopefully closer to you.)
We do require 2-Factor authentication as we believe the research is in (this past May) that “Google data shows 2-factor authentication blocks 100% of automated bot hacks” –TheNextWeb.com article has good intel on this. Our goal is to protect our users in the ARknet community and also cultivate good quality content. It truly is a pain to have these extra security measures, but the win is there are not bots creating hundreds of thousands of bogus posts, and mucking up the platform. It would be much easier for us to not have those steps in place, but then we would introduce other problems that other platforms have to staff heavily to manage/control the automated content stuffing.
* To delete your account, we only require an email be sent to email@example.com and as soon as we validate this, we are glad to close your account and delete your content. We do hope you’ll allow us to win you over with more improvements that are coming regularly to the app (including loading in 3.5 million business locations that you can see immediately appear around you to help you navigate with our ‘personal radar system’ – using true local proximity search. Searching for a business within 1000 meters will give you more certainty about a coffee shop near you, where sometimes even Google’s local search gets it wrong, sometimes saying things are local that are really 1 or 2 towns away.
Thank you for giving us a try,
Augmented Reality Social Media Fun
Knowing that this is only the skeleton of what the development team has in store for this platform...I am extremely excited! ARknet is going to change the way we interface with the internet. Instead of just scrolling up and down, we are about to scroll a map of the planet to view ARk’s instead of posts.
Also, it is great to know that soon users will be able to monetize their ARk’s if they choose and ARknet has promised to never save user data to later sell to the highest bidder.
Can’t wait to see updates unleashing this platform to it’s maximum potential.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HONEYCOMB ARCHIVE, LLC
- 190.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Tautachrome, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.