Thank you for joining us using the ARknet App, the NEXT GENERATION SOCIAL PLATFORM for a more intelligent, secure social media experience. It is our mission to return privacy, ownership and publishing rights to content creators. (Works with iOS 6s and up).
(1) My Network - Find contacts and start a secure chat; (2) QuickChats - Consolidated view of all current chat threads; (3) Notifications (a) Push Notifications for new chat threads; (b) In-App notifications for updates; (4) QuickMeetups - Secure video chat by invitation only (at this time) allows up to 4 meeting attendees; (5) MainSt.Shopping Business Center - Added Local 2 delivery zones with easy to use map visualization (Each with business defined radius and price.) (6) Shopping Cart Enhancements - Block outside area purchases for Local Delivery by distance validation. (7) Business Center - Address Lookup & Validator
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has the potential to change the world. My advice is press all the buttons and get to know it well now, because new features will come along and make it even more amazing and useful. Create lots of arks (you can always delete the ones you don’t like), add lots of friends to see (access) their arks, make private arks to keep to do lists, grocery lists, see what’s in your fridge, etc. Make an ark at your favorite restaurant and “summon” the menu to browse right in front of you while you’re at home! Soon so many people will be using this you’ll be able to do almost anything! The potential uses are only limited to your imagination. AND, it’s private and secure!
I got this app for the scavenger hunt. The app itself seems to be a new type of social media, except there is absolutely no description on how its supposed to work. From what I understand you can take photos directly to the cloud and either share or keep them privately? I don’t understand. The app itself is poorly designed, the graphics and user interface are completely juvenile and amateur. The scavenger hunt itself brings you to a location map with what I assume is supposed to have a list of items for the scavenger hunt, but it shows no actual items nor any location on the map on where to retrieve said items. Especially after reading these reviews, the entire app seems sketchy and untrustworthy. Finally, once downloaded there is no way to use without confirming email and phone number, and no way to delete your account once you’re signed up. Do not get this app.
RE: I live right in the middle of a participating city.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading our app to join with us in this World Record title attempt scavenger hunt!
The game itself should have played audio prompts, not sure if the volume was up enough to hear. Users outside the play area would not be able to start the game and receive the clues on where to find the hidden Augmented Reality objects. (Depending on where you live, this year we only had 1 location per state, next year we will be sure to have more and one hopefully closer to you.)
We do require 2-Factor authentication as we believe the research is in (this past May) that “Google data shows 2-factor authentication blocks 100% of automated bot hacks” –TheNextWeb.com article has good intel on this. Our goal is to protect our users in the ARknet community and also cultivate good quality content. It truly is a pain to have these extra security measures, but the win is there are not bots creating hundreds of thousands of bogus posts, and mucking up the platform. It would be much easier for us to not have those steps in place, but then we would introduce other problems that other platforms have to staff heavily to manage/control the automated content stuffing.
* To delete your account, we only require an email be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and as soon as we validate this, we are glad to close your account and delete your content. We do hope you’ll allow us to win you over with more improvements that are coming regularly to the app (including loading in 3.5 million business locations that you can see immediately appear around you to help you navigate with our ‘personal radar system’ – using true local proximity search. Searching for a business within 1000 meters will give you more certainty about a coffee shop near you, where sometimes even Google’s local search gets it wrong, sometimes saying things are local that are really 1 or 2 towns away.
Thank you for giving us a try,
Augmented Reality Social Media Fun
Knowing that this is only the skeleton of what the development team has in store for this platform...I am extremely excited! ARknet is going to change the way we interface with the internet. Instead of just scrolling up and down, we are about to scroll a map of the planet to view ARk’s instead of posts.
Also, it is great to know that soon users will be able to monetize their ARk’s if they choose and ARknet has promised to never save user data to later sell to the highest bidder.
Can’t wait to see updates unleashing this platform to it’s maximum potential.
- HONEYCOMB ARCHIVE, LLC
- 203.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tautachrome, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.