Have the ultimate TV experience at your fingertips with the Armstrong EXP App powered by TiVo®. Get instant access to whatever you’re in the mood for and make it easy to love your shows wherever you go.
The free Armstrong EXP App for iOS is the ideal entertainment app serving up control, discovery, and a mobile place for viewing. Watch live TV, find shows and schedule recordings, and browse content via the guide, by genre or category, explore the cast and crew, and even see where the content is available to watch. Plus, use it at home as a remote control and keep everyone happy.
• Simple TV Everywhere access to watch live TV anywhere around your home, when you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
• Set recordings for TV shows, movies, and series.
• Out-of-home and in-home streaming: watch your live or recorded shows remotely anywhere you have Wi-Fi.
• Out-of-home and in-home downloading: download your content to enjoy anywhere so that low bandwidth or lack of a Wi-Fi connection never slows you down.
• Browse and manage your recordings in My Shows.
• Speed up the way you search and browse.
• Find out more about the cast and crew.
• At home, transform your device into a second TV screen or remote control.
• Browse the TV guide to see what’s on, up to 14 days in the future, and browse shows from up to 7 days ago.
TO USE AT HOME
• Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to your home network via ZoomShare Wi-Fi.
• Sign-in once using your Armstrong account username and password.
Subscribe to Armstrong EXP to use this app. Internet access with Wi-Fi is required to use the Armstrong EXP App and access is based on your television subscription and package. A current Armstrong username and password is required, as well as a subscription to the corresponding cable TV networks you wish to access. Armstrong EXP APP viewer experience may vary based on the device used to view content. Not all devices have the necessary software required to view programming content. Certain programs may require Flash Player to view. Availability of programs varies and is determined by the cable TV network(s). Copyright @2018 TiVo® Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo® and the TiVo® logo are registered trademarks of TiVo® Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide. @2018 Armstrong. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
•Introduction of TiVo Experience 4 for the mobile app
•Major improvements to series, episode, movie and person pages for improved usability and experience
•Simple and quick way to initiate playback of content from various sources
•Includes “may also like” suggestions
•New user setting to manage your favorite channels from within the app
•An improved experience and greater reliability for streaming and downloading
•General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t been able to use this app for over a month
When the app works, it is good. For a while I had no issues with the app and could watch my recorded shows with no problems. However, for some reason it will no longer load for me, and I just get a blank screen with options to either re-load (which doesn’t work) or open downloaded shows. I don’t have any downloaded shows, so I can do nothing with this app.
Great app! Just one simple thing needs done.
Love the app, very user friendly, have had no problems. One thing I’d love (and I’m sure many others would as well) is to add iPhone X support, this would make the experience even better for all of us. Not to mention it’d be good timing with the new iPhones coming out this year and a lot more people will have a iPhone X screen.
Have just started to use this app. Have found none of the negative comments to be true in my use of this so far. Have been able to watch streaming live TV with only about a 30 second delay from true live while sitting in my doctors office using their Wi-Fi. Finally something that works great for the price that we pay for cable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.