The patients get the following features in the app:
- View upcoming reminders, latest documents/messages on dashboard
- Patients can have their updated calendar treatment instructions.
- Patients can message the clinical staff and doctors.
- Ability to receive documents from respective clinics and upload the same from the app.
- Ability to view invoices.
- Ability to view updated lab results
- Fixed missed call alert.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wish I could give this app zero stars. Every piece of functionality is shockingly bad. Things all other apps have figured out by now are a huge struggle or just don’t work at all, like messaging or viewing uploaded files. I assume this company decided to save some money by reinventing a worse wheel instead of using components that other companies have made to work well? And doctors aren’t trained to evaluate usable technology?
Its extremely frustrating when you are already dealing with a difficult process and all the confusion that already happens at a doctors office to not be able to communicate through the app because their messaging feature doesn’t work.
This company could have hired (or listened to?) a UX designer to test prototypes with patients and they didn’t bother so they got an awful product that makes an already hard situation even worse.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artisan Medical Solutions LLC
- 77.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Artisan Medical Solutions LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.