THE ARTSCROLL DIGITAL LIBRARY / WASSERMAN DIGITAL INITIATIVE featuring the:
- Schottenstein English Talmud
- Schottenstein Hebrew Talmud
- Schottenstein Elucidated Mishnah
- The Wasserman Smart Siddur
- The Jaffa Hebrew English Tanach
- The Kleinman Kitzur Shulchan Aruch
- The Jaffa Mesillas Yesharim
- The Kleinman Daily Dose Series
- The Friedberg Reference Rambam
- and dozens of Ebooks
A revolutionary new way to study and pray!
New features like Page-syncing, Place-tracking, Floating-translation, Quick-scroll, re-sizable text, automatic-delivery, subscriptions – will transform your learning experience!
Features have been added for all levels of Talmud students from beginner to expert.
* Learn anywhere! Even without being connected to the internet for daily use
* Automatically get samples of The Siddur, Tanach, Kitzur and current Daf Yomi Tractate when you install this FREE app.
MULTIPLE VIEW OPTIONS
* Study in the same familiar format as the printed edition
* Full Screen Translation or Vilna Page Layout
* Split Screen Translation and Vilna View
* New English-Only Translation View
* New Hebrew-Only Schottenstein View
* Reflowable Vilna Page with Rashi and Tosafos in block letters
* Dynamic Grey Bar shows you the section being translated
* Innovative Place Tracking – shows you the exact place on the facing page – so you will never lose your place, and you will immediately know where you are up to
* The new Hybrid page will allow you to study directly on the classic Vilna page – with popups that can be configured to show you the translation, notes, and commentaries without leaving the Vilna page!
* Resize the text to 250% and Zoom in on the Vilna page
* BUY A COMPLETE VOLUME
* BUY A SINGLE DAF
* BUY THE 73 VOLUME SET
* DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION – sign up to get automatic access to a month's worth of Daf Yomi content and have those pages automatically added permanently to your library!
- Subscription automatically renews every month. No need to go back to the store!
- The Daf Yomi content is downloaded automatically when you launch the app and are connected to a network - Only $9.99 a month - this not a rental - this is a now purchase.
ENHANCEMENTS TO THE CLASSIC VILNA PAGE
* Click on any phrase and the corresponding Rashi, Tosafos, Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Masores Hashas and more will instantly highlight
* Click on a Rashi and other commentaries/annotations and it will highlight the corresponding place within the Vilna text
* Popovers can be configured to show you all the Rashi, Tosafos, and Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Mesores Hashas, etc. that are related to that phrase
* Color Coding and statment breakdown of the Vilna Page create a visual map of the logical flow of the page.
* Looks just like the printed book
* Statement types – now you can show if each section is a Statement, Question, Answer, Inquiry or Proof.
* For the best experience we recommend an iPad 2 or the New iPad due to the intense processing requirements for the interactive Vilna page
* The entire Talmud when complete will fit in under 3 Gb so any device will work
* An Apple ID is required to get additional content
* Downloads and Automatic updates require an active wi-fi or cellular data connection
DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION NOTES
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same $9.99 price
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms of Service:
Subscriptions when offline change
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great design but could be faster
This is the best siddur app I've used and I'm glad I "splurged" to buy it to replace my free ones, but it takes a long time to load every time I open it and the scrolling is very choppy, making a bit challenging to follow when I'm reading longer sections. Anything to speed it up would be appreciated (iPhone 6 user).
Great idea many issues existing for way too long
This is a wonderful app. However it has many issues the developers simply won't fix. When downloading volumes you get an odd error with a series of letters. Wren queried they blamed Apple. No, this is ridiculous. Every other app fixes their bugs to work with Apple's system. Then they never update the base files with updates. So if you have to download again for whatever reason you get the base files from years ago and thousands and thousands of updates that have to run. Much better would be to update the base files every couple of years to avoid the hours it takes to download again. Finally the most recent version puts the dedication line at the top of each page and even worse it changes up and back which is very distracting when learning.
Great app, needs improvement
I love the app, I hope more Hebrew volumes are released soon, but the hyperlinks that suggest to buy other volumes and safarim really disturb the learning, you should replace it with pop up boxes, and maybe in the box add a link to purchase, otherwise it feels like you are targeting me with ads while learning with a paid version.
- Mesorah Publications
- 57.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Hebrew
- Age Rating
- © Mesorah Publications, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Schottenstein Talmud Digital English Monthly Daf Yomi Subscription $9.99
- Talmud English #09 Pesachim 1 Digital Ed. $9.99
- Talmud English #03 Shabbos 1 Digital Ed. $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.