For a generation, the ArtScroll Siddur has been the unchallenged Siddur of choice across the English-speaking world.
We have transformed the Updated ArtScroll Wasserman Edition Ashkenaz Siddur into a Fully Digital Smart Siddur!
Now being Joined by the Long Awaited Kest Family Edition Sefard Smart Siddur.
* ArtScroll's classic look & feel: the fonts, layout, nikud
* Tap on a phrase & you get the ArtScroll translation, commentary & sources
* Hundreds of Hyperlinks to Laws & references in the commentary
* Enlarge the font size & still keep the classic ArtScroll format
* Includes weekday Torah readings with phrase-by-phrase translation
* Synchronized Scrolling so you don't lose your place
But now the World's Best Selling Siddur is the World's Smartest Siddur!
* The ArtScroll Smart Siddur knows where you are, what the date is and dynamically changes to show you just what you need to see for that day
* The Smart Siddur can look like the Printed Siddur - but in smart mode all the you see is what you need to! All time bound insertions show up in blue so you wont miss them.
* With dynamic rules for Chanukah, Purim, Hallel, Rosh Chodesh, Proper Torah Reading, Erev Rosh Hashana, Sefirah, Tachanun, Fast Days, Days of Repentance, Chol Hamoed, Erev Shabbos, Erev Yom Kippur, Motzai Shabbos, Yom Kippur Katan, Bahab & dozens of additional dynamic changes.
* The Smart Table of Contents - shows you just the prayers that are for that day/time. Or Toggle to SHOW ALL & See Everything in the Siddur
* The Smart Repetition Feature will suppress all the portions of Shemonah Esrei that are only said by the Chazzan or during the repetition
* Minyan/No Minyan setting will suppress the portions of the prayers that are not said without a minyan
* House of Mourning Settings for changes to the prayers in a house of mourning.
* Chazan Mode - Highlights the sections that the Chazan says
* Set your location to Israel or Jerusalem & receive the appropriate prayers & customs for Israel
Customize the Siddur with your personal settings, that control how you want to use it.
* Turn the instructions on or off
* Control how optional prayers appear
* Change the font style
* Keep a Dynamic Misheberach list that appears in Shemonah Esrei
* Have the Verse for Your name dynamically appear in Shemonah Esrei
* Vertical Scrolling or regular pagination
* Adjust the navigation to be top or bottom or for Right/Left Handed operation
* Set how you want the translation to appear - separate pages/Phrase by Phrase side by Side or Below the Line
PLUS These Exclusive Features
* Put in personal notes, highlight text & Bookmark Selections & add ribbons.
* The commentary has every Reference to the Talmud Hyperlinked to the Schottenstein Talmud - for in-depth study
* Navigate the Smart Siddur by using the Printed ArtScroll Page Numbers
* The Search function allows you to instantly find any phrase in the Siddur
Plus These RustyBrick Features
* Zmanim - Get all the important Zmanim for your current location or other saved locations
* Luach & Events - Keep track of special dates & events. Sync with iCal.
* Misheberach Lists - Private & Public lists that can appear in your prayers & in other peoples Siddurim
* Verses for Names - Enter your Hebrew name & your Verse will appear in Shemonah Esrei
* Map - See everyone who is using the Siddur around the world
* Mizrach & Tefillin Mirror
The Wasserman and Kest Siddurim Contain this Addtional Content:
* An original new Overview
* Yom Kippur Kattan
* Megillas Esther, Ruth & Koheles - with Phrase by Phrase Translation
* Perek Shirah
* Six Constant Mitzvos
* Iggeres HaRamban
* Prayer of the Holy Sh'lah
* Prayer at the Holy places in Israel
* Special section: The Laws, Customs, & Prayers in the Land of Israel
* Entire Megillah
* All of Tehillim
The Ganz Family Interlinear Sefard Siddur
Ratings and Reviews
Not satisfied, not what I expected.
Hello. Why do i have to continuously look at a dedication line on the top? If i paid money for the app, i should be able to permanently remove it. Also, the scrolling is slow and frustrating.
This Siddur app has it all, many format display options seamless scrolling and the option to remove the dedication banner from the top. It appears Artscroll care and want to better their product (as described in the earlier review).
My only complaint would be the difficulty to scroll to the next page - you really need to scroll up hard/faster than other apps to change the prayer/page.
Overall great app!
Please update this app!!
This app has a lot of really great features and capabilities but has constant bugs. It is slow to start/load. Every time I jump into the app it starts auto downloading something. Page flipping should be faster, etc. The UI needs and update and everything should be tighter overall. Great start but please update this app as I have been using it for years and it never actually got the proper face lift that it needs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mesorah Publications
- 267.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, Hebrew
- Age Rating
- © Mesorah Publications
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.