(ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME)
There are two parts to this app.
1. TEXT-TO-SIGN GENERATOR (SIGNED ENGLISH)
2. ASL PHRASES (ASL)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING: The TEXT-TO-SIGN portion of this app translates English text into ASL signs and generates sentences in “English word order”. However it is not “Signed Exact English” we improve the translation with our Smart Translation Algorithm.
Over 30,000 words translated into Seamless Sign Language Video in real time! Patented technology seamlessly connects each signed word to display a smooth video stream, the only software with this unique feature.
Translate entire books, emails, documents or text from the internet.
Type a sentence, or cut and paste text into the text box and see the video translation in real time. (up to 50 words at a time).
Note: WiFi Internet required.
Made in cooperation with Signtel Inc., makers of the “Signtel Interpreter” Sign Language translation software. The Signtel Interpreter was developed with the assistance of deaf product developers, professional Sign Language instructors and interpreters.
NOTE: (This app is NOT a full version of Signtel Interpreter)
• Seamless connectivity between signs
• Over 30,000 words recognized
• Over 1,400 Idioms and Phrases
• Translate up to 50 words at a time
• Cut and paste large amount of text
• Translate entire numerical system
• Time, Money, Dates
• General numbers
• Names i.e. Mr. Brown
• Model mouths each word for lip readers
• Finger spells any word not in our database
• Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind, and Replay Video
• ASL Signs in English word order, plus our Smart Translation Algorithm.
***Guaranteed to work perfectly. If you have any issue please email us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank You***
110 ASL Phrases
Learn how to sign ASL idioms and phrases. Jessica Tanner (deaf actress) and Dwight D. Godwin, NIC (certified ASL interpreter), translate over 100 idioms and phrases such as “Do you need a doctor” and “train go sorry” into ASL. (No internet required)
There are many different forms of American Sign Language. For example, there are over 100 different ways to sign “Birthday” and “Picnic” ASL signs vary in different parts of the country and even in different small social groups. We tried to take this into account and provide signs that are most commonly used.
NOTE: This app is not meant to replace a live interpreter.
AUDIO: If you are a hearing person, there is no sound with this application.
INTERNET REQUIRED: For the text-to-sign generator. (WIFI recommended)
Comments – Questions –Support, Please contact us at email@example.com
Improved Text-to-Sign Play buttons.
Update for iOS 12.2, iPhone XS, XS Max and iPad Pro.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is actually really useful
I was accidentally charged for this app but after talking to the extremely human and considerate tech support i got my refund and actually checked out the app and its not too shabby. I mean I personally wouldn't get this on my own but since i had it its actually been really help. A friend of min has recently become a bit of a selective mute and we're learning sign language to help him and this app is great for learning phrases and in general checking single words. Its handy for just the simple stuff.
Best ASL Translator
This app is the first truly USEFUL ASL translator app that I’ve come across, and it has been incredibly beneficial in my learning. Two things I would love for the designers to add as they increase the dictionary:
- the ability to watch in slow motion
- a “favorites” section so we can access our personalized sentences with just a tap
- a “memory” game where the translator randomly signs words we’ve typed into the translator and we type in and guess the words for the sign we’re seeing. (This one is just something I’m looking for in a learning app, it’s how I learn with visual repetition).
Thank you SO MUCH for this app!
I like this app and I’m glad they finally updated it. The only thing I would change is make the “text box” larger print. I struggle to see it. But the app works well and is very helpful. Thanks developers.
- Software Studios LLC
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright by Software Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.