With the AsULearn branded Moodle mobile app, you can
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
... and lots more!
Support for blogs: Users can view and comment on the site, personal and course blogs.
Support for ratings in forum, glossary and database activities: User can view and rate those items.
Support for SCORM packages full screen
Push notification improvements. Faster and contextual notifications.
Support for multiple calendar event alerts
Offline activities synchronisation improvements
Accessibility improvements: For mobile screen readers.
Two separated notification channels now available in Android: You can separately enable/disable Push and local (calendar) notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
So far, so good
A promising looking app so far. Much less bulky than the original school app, and has added features I’ve been asking for for years. Look forward to using it more.
Why not update the other school app?
- Appalachian State University
- 52.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Appalachian State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.