Falcons fans, there is no offseason when you have the brand-new official mobile app of the Atlanta Falcons! A must-have for the diehard fan, the new app is your official source for team news, player access, game days, exclusive content and more.
The new Falcons app is also your official resource for game days at Mercedes-Benz Stadium! Digital tickets, access to your Ticketmaster account, stadium maps, parking, 24/7 virtual concierge, food & beverage menus and more are all available with the tap of a button to make sure you’re all set for game day.
With a new look, breaking news sent right to your device, and all your gameday needs, you’ll be ready to RISE UP 365 days a year!
News – Official source for all Falcons breaking news, transactions, injuries and more.
Video – Bringing you exclusive team content and all the highlights you need from the field.
Photos – Unique access to players on and off the field that you can’t find anywhere else.
Audio – Falcons Audible, the official podcast of the Atlanta Falcons, bringing you weekly analysis and exclusive access to the team.
Tickets - You're always only two clicks away from accessing your tickets. Easily find your tickets for game day and display your barcode for entry into the stadium. Looking to buy tickets? Options for season tickets and individual games are at your fingertips.
Gamecenter - Real-time stats and scores for every game with access to exclusive highlights from the field.
Team Information – Your number one source for roster updates, depth chart, stats, injury reports and more.
Schedule – See who’s up next for the Falcons with easy access to the full schedule and ticket buying options.
On game day, utilize the Mercedes-Benz Stadium tab to the left of your navigation menu to:
• Manage your Falcons game tickets and parking passes for all home games.
• Get directions to the stadium whether you’re driving or taking MARTA
• Explore the stadium and all the incredible food & beverage options by using our new map
• Be sure to ask our 24/7 mobile concierge, Arthur, any questions you have about Mercedes-Benz Stadium
• Claim your exclusive rewards and discounts by using your Falcons Rewards card
• Improved user experience
• Critical ticketing updates, making managing your tickets more readily accessible
• New and improved map featuring up-to-date food & beverage menus
• Falcons Rewards allows you to claim exclusive discounts and rewards
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium tab allows you to quickly access help for your in-stadium needs
- Improved user experience
- Critical ticketing updates, making managing your tickets more readily accessible
- New and improved map featuring up-to-date food & beverage menus
- Falcons Rewards allows you to claim exclusive discounts and rewards
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium tab allows you to quickly access help for your in-stadium needs
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had to delete and reload the app again and the home page is still trying to load the2nd half of the page. Just wanted to bring it to your attention.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your help, we're solving this today. Keep an eye out for the update!
Can’t access my tickets via the app
I have loaded the new app at least twice in four days. I have a pair of tickets that I have up for sale that I couldn’t update. Next I was able to see the “face” of my tickets but couldn’t access the bar codes for any of the games. Then I couldn’t access my Falcons account at all. Not a good situation since I can’t view my tickets in the Ticketmaster app. And no way to get help fixing my issue. And yes I’ve reached out to the ATL Falcons for help...no response so far.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with our new app! Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to dig into the problem and find the solution.
Ticket Master is a Disaster
Have had an erroneous apt unit number for my physical address on my account keep coming back like Falcons playoff losses. It says “unit number xxxx” and then “Unit #” with a second unit number for an old address I lived in 5 years ago. There is no way to update myself on this crap app - never mind that I notified my last 3 Falcons reps. Just trying to sell my $60 a Game preseason Seats on the app for $20. I wish I could get my PSL money back and give this app zero stars instead of 1. They force you to give it at least 1.
- Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC
- 188.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.