Introducing the Atlas of Medical Devices on Chest Radiography – one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of medical devices on chest radiography in existence. This app is an outstanding resource for physicians, physicians-in-training, and many healthcare providers who encounter medical devices on chest x-rays in daily practice. Review and explore the appearances of common and uncommon medical devices, organized by category. Search for a medical device in seconds using this app's lightning quick search feature.
· Countless images, organized into the following categories: Common Cardiac Conduction Devices, Less Common Cardiac Conduction Devices, Vascular Devices, Airway Devices, Enteric Devices, Neurological Devices, Musculoskeletal Devices, and Miscellanenous Devices.
· Tap the caption icon to read more about the device and to see it highlighted on the chest radiograph.
· Outstanding search engine returns items tailored to your interest, always appropriated categorized.
· Requires a device with iOS 8 or later
Support for iPhone XS Max, 11-inch iPad Pro, and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) devices.
Ratings and Reviews
- RADIOLOGiQ, LLC
- 101.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2018 Charles T. Lau, MD, MBA and Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.