We all need to handle a lot of things, from work tasks or college essays, through to shopping needs and even which box set to watch next. After a couple of weeks of daily Audacity use, you’ll have stopped forgetting things, and you’ll be less likely to over-commit. We can't promise you'll meet every deadline, just that you won't be surprised by them!
** NOT JUST DEADLINES BUT ‘WORK ON’ DATES
* An organised person works on a task before the deadline
* Work on ‘date ranges’ are the intuitive way to schedule your tasks that have deadlines
* Audacity divides today and tomorrow into ‘time buckets’ eg ‘Now’, ‘Later’, ‘Evening’
* Drag/drop your tasks between time buckets and instantly see if some things need to be deferred or delegated
* Defer to tomorrow or next week with a swipe and a tap
* Be ahead of the game and plan with the 'Tomorrow' view
** EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN A ‘TO DO’ APP
* Fully-featured Subtasks
* Repeating tasks
* Hashtags for organising/searching
* Share and assign tasks with your partner, colleagues etc
* Calendar integration
* Email a list
* Dark mode
** PLUS THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU NEEDED
* Notes & attachments, plus sketch/annotate options
* Create tasks with Siri or by forwarding emails
* Create tasks by sharing from other apps
* View your ‘Next 7’ and your ‘Last 7’ days
* A summary of all your tasks emailed to you daily
* Use any image as your background
* Starred tasks
Free forever for personal use. Learn more about Audacity at audacitytasks.com
Currently available for iPad and iPhone, with other platforms to follow in the months ahead. Your devices will be kept in sync, almost in real-time.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram @audacitytasks for further info on what’s happening for our audacious users.
To mark our first birthday we’ve refreshed the look of the app. Also, you can now:
1. Add comments to any task, and see replies in real time
2. Schedule a range of dates for working on a task, as well as a completion deadline
3. Highlight ‘Favourites’ with a single tap by adding a Star
4. Move directly from sub-task to parent, or quick-view the parent
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but if
If i could further customise to reminder (i.e remind me every 3 or 2 days), with widgets also, AUDACITY would be great.
No, this is not what I wanted
Audacity is slick. It is in some ways the logical end point of the “todo’s must be scheduled to get done” crowd. Whereas some other apps in the same camp try to automate scheduling, Audacity makes it very easy to move todo’s around. Combined with soft scheduling categories rather than fixed times, Audacity seems like a flexible app. Unfortunately, this just leads to lots of meaningless micro-decisions and perpetual rearranging.
- Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
- 164 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Conker Cloud Innovations Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.