Pro audio editing and recording studio, now supports 16 tracks and Reverb as range effect!
SoundLab bring desktop grade audio editing to mobile, as a audio editor in your pocket with following features:
• Audio Editor: includes a 16-track, over 20 audio effects, and lossless output formats, complemented by an intuitive waveform interface with smooth zoom support.
• AI Vocal Separator: employs machine learning to isolate vocal and instrumental stems. No need to upload files or wait in line, all AI processing is done locally on your device.
• Audio Recorder: Minimalist yet powerful, used to seize fleeting recording opportunities. Supports selecting input device, recording format, sample rate, channel mode, and bitrate.
• Recording Studio: Supports in-ear monitor, input gain control, and anti-popping. You can add accompaniment tracks while recording. Compatible with various common professional external microphones on the market.
• Video Composer: Minimalistic audio-video mixing function, helping you add video to your audio creations, create soundtrack videos.
SoundLab is more than just an audio editor, it strives to meet various spontaneous scenarios in the process of music and podcast production, allowing you to start creating anytime, anywhere on your iPhone or iPad. We won't claim that it can replace a professional DAW, but when you need a simple and convenient toolbox, when you don't want to open your computer and wait for a heavyweight DAW to start for tens of seconds, it is definitely a reliable choice.
SoundLab is perfect for:
• Lovers of music
• Podcast producer
• Music students and teachers
• Especially for users who are familiar with Audacity or Audition
• Unbeatable audio editing and mixing engine: support copy, cut, paste, remove, trim, insert, replace, split, move, etc. with full undo/redo. Exclusive dither algorithm ensure all editing process will never introduce click sound.
• Range effects: process any selected part instead of the entire track, over 20 audio effects: AI Vocal Separator, AI Noise Suppresion, 10-Bands EQ, Reverb, Bass Boost, Amplify, Compressor, Change Ptich / Tempo, De-essing, Normalize, Fade In / Out, Phaser, Reverse, Silence Remover...
• Mixer effects: supports real-time adjustment of global output, including speed, pitch, reverb, and equalizer. The same project can be exported with different styles without the need for modification.
• High performance waveform: supporting smooth scaling, enable editing within millisecond level range, help you tweak the details of tiny sound.
• Support export AAC / ALAC / MP3 / FLAC / WAV format. All format supports write ID3 metadata and cover art, even for WAV file.
SoundLab Pro subscription and permanent purchase unlock all PRO features and remove all ads.
• Subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time permanent purchase will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan. Subscriptions or permanent purchases can be shared with up to 5 family members.
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost for the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• You can contact us in app:
Setting -> Contact Us
• Official Website:
• Youtube Channel:
- Vocal Separator add auto retry after processing failure
- Fixed an issue where obtaining available storage space was inaccurate
Ratings and Reviews
Great Substitute for Audacity
I mostly downloaded this app because my laptop stopped working. Audacity was my main app for creating clean radio edits fast, which is something I need to do because I work in radio. This app was perfect, in fact, I’m more of an iPad guy anyway, and this paired with AirPods is just a heavenly combination. Yeah, you can pretty much do anything this app does in GarageBand, but this is perfect for when you need those quick and easy edits. For example, simply tapping and reversing bad words, or replacing it with an instrumental section, feels so much quicker. It makes me a couple minutes to do in this app. GarageBand, because it’s a bit more bloated despite how great it is, probably takes 10-15 minutes. Yeah, this is amazing for my workflow. Some suggestions: first of all, please fix the AI vocal remover. It works great, but it starts with a skip every single time. It seems to be some type of error written into the algorithm or something. Also, please add a TV censor bleep type effect like you can do on Audacity and other apps. Maybe you can already do that on this app, but I haven’t figured it out yet. Other than that, I love it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your trust and support! It's a great honor for professionals to choose our app.
The first time failure when running the AI vocal remover is often due to system memory warnings. The AI computations require a significant amount of memory, and the first time incomplete processing actually helps release system memory, making the second attempt usually successful. I will explore automatic retry as a solution to this issue, but there are some risks that need detailed testing, as available memory varies on certain devices.
CONFIRM: I got it, "TV censor bleep" is a sound mask for bad words, it can be supported by generator type effect, I will add this soon.
Many thanks for your suggestion!
February 5, 2022
Have used Audacity Windows for many, many years. Yes, there’s a lot of things the PC version does this app doesn’t. I have used…or know about 90% Windows capabilities, so I’m not a novice. But I’ll be darned, on this app, I can’t figure out how to delete a “project”. Tried everything I could think of and can’t get rid of them! Has to be something simple, but I couldn’t figure it out in a half hour of trying. Maybe the IOS crew can explain? Other than that, this app works very well with the editing features as is. No need for me to buy the extras, because 3.1.3 does it all. In lieu of my PC, I use my iPad more, so this app is 5 stars despite my inability to figure out something so seemingly simple…
UPDATE: Thank You Liu Bei for replying. Upon opening the app, the screen displaying the large icons at the opened…instead of the editing screen. I found the the lower right option I hadn’t seen before. It worked as you said.
I’m unfamiliar if Sound Lab is part of Audacity or you license their brand, but your app is truly excellent. I don’t know what the pay features do, but it works fine for my limited audio editing.
I have to say I’ve reviewed apps in the past…maybe 10 or so…and no developer ever responded. As a user, I appreciate it.
I’ve tried almost every editing IOS app at the store and only one other works well, but the EQ is only 5 bands and exports as M4A. Your app is way better in the quality of the edited file as well.
Developer Response ,
Hi, please click the "Edit Mode" button at bottom right corner of track list, then in Edit Mode, the "Delete" button will shown at bottom left corner. You can select one or more files or projects, and click "Delete" button to remove them.
Thank you for your support, we are working on build app internal WIKI to help new users use the app.
Hi, Dave. SoundLab is no relationship with Audacity, we have independent codebase.
Thank you for your high praise, please keep in touch with us at email@example.com.
I wanted to use this App for my little like edits that I like to do of Celebrities on Funimate. I also wanted to use it for editing the songs I like to use it for cool transactions and stuff. But I didn’t expect for this app to have the separation vocals and accompaniment thing. I was so excited. Because I now am able to use it to do like cool mashups of songs that would be cool to put together. I’m happy to have this and thank you to the people who own this app. I appreciate your hard work in making this app. You guys did an amazing job on putting everything in this app (that doesn’t cost a single dime or penny!) to make sure to give those talented people a chance to make beautiful things!! You guys have so much of my support and love!! Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
The best thing for me is that users can discover and use the full potential of this app, thank you for your support!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 孛 刘
- 164.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2024 CastPeer
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Monthly Subscription $3.99
- PRO Annual Subscription $19.99
- Permanent PRO $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.